4

Harry keeps louis in the chair at the dining table and sits next to him, the maids starts serving them food. Louis confusedly looks as the maid serves him vegetables and only vegetables, he looks at harry who has already started eating.

"Um...sir?" Harry hums and continues eating not looking at louis, "can i get milk?" Harry looks at louis who was fiddling with his tail, petting his own tail.

"Yes after but you finish this." Harry says sternly and louis couldn't stop the whine he let out "but I hate vegetables!" Harry gives louis a pointed look and says "well, you don't have choice. "

"No, i won't eat it. I want milk!"

"Louis!"

"Meow!"

Harry's eyes widened as he looks at louis who immediately blushes, his ears goes flat against his head trying to hide from embarrassment, he tucks his tail under his sweater hiding his face.

"Sorry sir!" Harry gulps and then quickly says "You'll finish this and then you can have milk . If you argue any further you'll be punished!" That made Louis shut his mouth, he picks up the vegetable and looks at it disgustingly and eats it, his hands fisting trying hard not to throw up.

Harry smiles looking at his hybrid, yes his, is really trying to eat this, he continuous eating his own and by the time he was finish with his food louis has finished only half of his meal.

Louis' kitten ears were laying flat against his head a frown on his face while he eat the disgusting food. Harry looks around for his tail but couldn't found it so he assumed the hybrid tucked it inside his sweater hiding it for god knows why.

"D-done" louis says gulping the last bite of the disgusting food. Harry smiles, his dimples appearing and he leans forwards his right hand and pets louis' head, louis immediately snuggles into Harry's warm hand purring loudly. The sound made Harry's heart warm....

Again a foreign feeling for him!

"Now, its time for your milk!" Louis' ears stands up straight, and his tail finally comes out of his sweater and he starts swinging it excited, "yes please, milk! i want milk!" louis literally was bouncing in his chair making Harry chuckle.

Harry orders his maids to serve louis milk who quickly serves the hybrid his favourite drink, louis quickly picks the glass and starts drinking the milk, his ears twisting when harry chuckled at his eagerness. Louis melws while finishing the drink his eyes closed.

"Okay slow down kitten, oh you finished it already" louis giggles loudly showing harry his empty glass smiling big, and now harry sees his sharp teeth which cats have....he didn't felt the teeth on his cock when louis was sucking him off...how did they came now?

"Your teeths are changed now how?" Louis immediately stops smiling and his ears fell and his tail stops swinging, "no no no Kitten I'm not complaining i just wanna know about you kitten, its my first time a hybrid is my submissive "

Louis smiles and turns to harry and starts explaining, "My teeth expands whenever i want them to its as easy as moving your fingers. I usually keep them hidden cause i don't wanna scare people, same happens with my sharp nails i only use them in defence." harry smiles and god knows why but he suddenly picks up louis with no effort and puts him in his lap, louis squeals as harry makes him straddle him.

"My kitten, you can let them however you want around me got it." louis smiles and nods his tail starts swaying again catching Harry's attention, he so badly wanna touch it...but wait- what's stopping him?

"Your tail is so cute and soft!" louis blushes when harry pets his tail, "Thank you sir" he purrs when harry keeps petting his tail, harry smirks and stops petting making louis whine and open his eyes, "pet me please sir!"

Harry only smirks at him but doesn't pets him wanting to tease the hybrid, louis whines and strokes Harry's cheek with his tail making harry laugh and then he pets his head and louis lets out loud purrs making harry smile.

"Such a good kitten." louis smiles and snuggles into Harry's neck who goes still as louis purrs and drags his nose along Harry's neck then starts rubbing his nose right below his ear making harry confuse..

"Um kitten?" Louis snaps out of his little world and his eyes widened at his actions and he quickly moves back blushing deep red, he didn't even noticed now his tail was wrapped around Harry's bicep but he didn't take it off.

"S-sorry sir-"

"What were you doing kitten?"

"I was....scent marking you sir, I'm sorry!" harry feels his heart about to bust from love....its so new to him, he suddenly snaps out of his thoughts and frown....what is this new feeling he's feeling?

"Whatever now go to your room i have a meeting now!" harry picks louis up and sets him on floor making louis frown, "o-okay sir"

"On all four crawl back to your room" harry said in stern tone with blank face making louis' heart clench, he gets on his hands and knees and turns towards the hallway. Harry watches as louis' cute bum peeks out of his sweater his lacy panties peeking out making the dom swear.

"God! this boy..."

In the room as soon as louis reached he jumps in and clisses the door his eyes filled with tears, he whimpers and jumps on his bed wrapping himself in the duvet he mumbles "bad louis, bad kitty, made master angry!" he sniffs and wraps his tail around his waist blaming himself.

While in the kitchen harry mumbles to himself...."what is this boy doing to me..?"