39

Felix runs and hugs his daddy whimpering, "there's someone!" He says pointing at the curtains and harry goes and pushes it away to find no one but a piece of paper there,

"There's no one baby" louis pushes his son's fringes back kissing his forehead, felix looks at his father with tears in his eyes "I saw someone daddy!"

Harry' jaw clenched and his crumbles the shit, louis saw that and he kisses Felix's cheeks "you're safe baby no one's here go change into your uniform" felix sniffs and runs to his room and louis signs walking towards harry.

"What is in the paper?" Harry hands the paper to louis and goes looking outside the window he saw nothing, louis opens the crumbled paper to find the familiar messy writting

You're mine, I won't let you go anywhere

Louis frowns and throws the paper in the toilet flushing it, harry runs towards him "what did you do!"

"It was bullshit just some bloody prank someone's playing on me " louis says and turns to leave but harry grabs his arm spining him  around he asks "what're you hiding louis?"

Louis looks in those green eyes, the tone of Harry's voice was different like he was hinting on something else, indirectly asking something else. "W-what nothing-"

"Stop lying louis....i know you're hiding something...." Harry says looking in louis' eyes and the hybrid gulps his forehead getting sweaty "something w-what?"

Harry leans forward and pushes louis' hair back his fingertips brushing over his kitten ears "something important.... something...or someon-" the door bell rings making louis jump startled and harry moves back clearing his throat.

They heard felix run down and louis signs shaking his head "Felix don't run-"

Harry grabs louis' arm and again pulls him in his arms "stay a bit longer" Louis' eyes widened "no i have to make breakf-"

"I'll make it!"

"I need to see who's at the door-"

"Felix took it-"

"And it's silence now...."

Louis and harry stares at eachother but then suddenly it hit them and they run downstairs, "felix? " Louis stumbles towards the maindoor to see it wide open felix' school tie was laying on floor.

Louis runs outside "FELIX! WHERE ARE YOU!" Panic rise in him as he couldn't see his son's anywhere, "felix! WHERE ARE YOU?" he runs to the back yard to find no one. Tears came in his eyes "feli-"

"LOUIS COME HERE!" Louis runs towards harry who was standing out the door holding a piece of paper his face pale, "w-what is it-" louis grabs the paper harry was holding and looks at it.

"T-they took him-"

Louis falls on his knees looking at the paper, his hands starting to shake his breathing increasing. Harry was by his side holding him "it'll be okay louis- we'll find him!"

Tears fall down louis' cheeks, the paper fall down he looks at harry breathing heavily, "t-the-they-"

Harry hugs him "it'll be okay lou, we'll find him he'll be fine! Calm down-"

Louis pushes him away roughly "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN! THEY TOOK MY SON, THEY TOOK MY BABY!" harry looks as louis yells in his face.

"Y-your son-"

Louis grabs Harry's shirt collar yelling in his face "YES MY SON! THE SON THE BABY WE MADE TOGETHER THE BABY YOU WANTED ME TO ABORT THE BABY I RAN AWAY FOR THE BABY FOR WHOM I LEFT YOU-" harry removes louis' hands off his collar.

"What the-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I NEED TO FIND MY SON "louis stands up on shaky legs crying he runs towards the road barefoot, harry runs after hin grabbing his hand he says "louis stop! You can't find him alone-"

"He's my fucking son I'll find him!"

"We'll call the polic-"

"I DON'T TRUST ANYONE I WANT MY SON IN MY ARMS!" harry hugs louis who was sobbing he wraps his arms around him tightly, "we'll fine him..... we'll find our son"

Louis hugs him tightly crying harry pulls out the paper and looks at it frowning....who could it be?

We have your son louis, he's safe with us untill you don't inform police. That's all you should know for now.

No name, no adress nothing.....but one thing was familiar.....the same messy handwriting....

•••

"Louis eat somethi-"

"No"

Louis stares at the paper trying to find any clue but was failing, it was the same messy handwriting he saw in the previous two papers he saw in his house.

"Please-"

"Its all my fault...i shouldn't have ignored it" louis whispers tear falling down his cheek, harry frowns and grabs louis' hands and wipes his tears "ignored what?"

Louis sniffs standing and walking to his bed he opens the drawer to remove another piece of paper, harry walks towards him and grasps it reading it,

Your dad's cute

Harry jaw clenched looking at it, "when did it happened?" Louis sits on his bed starting down "the day before i met you..."

"So the kidnapper was watching you since then, he threw the paper in the bathroom this morning to distract us.....and he took his chance" harry says looking at the paper, louis signs and lays in his bed curling in a ball he says "it's all my fault"

"Its not...its no one's fault" harry says and louis closes his eyes hugging himself he whispering "I'm so stupid"

Harry signs and pulls out his phone sending a quick text to his private detective he lays in bed with louis hugging him from behind he snuggles in his neck "we'll find our son kitten"

Louis didn't answer, he was feeling empty and broken....harry hates him probably...but he still is comforting him...it makes louis feel more guilty for whatever he did.

"Louis?"

"Hmm"

"If you....if you would have told me you were pregnant that day...if you didn't lied to me...i wouldn't have made you abort it louis.....i love kids...and i-..." Louis was silent feeling numb.

"And i....i was already in love with you but was scared to to tell you...only if i told you how much i love you back then....we would have been a perfect family without having to live these five years alone..."

"So you don't...hate me?"

Harry signs and snuggles his nose in louis' neck he whispering,

"I love you more.....than i hate you my kitten"