2

"I-i d-don't want to-"

"DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!" 

Harry yells at Louis who flinches and takes a step back scared of his life, he quickly removes his sweater and then goes to pull his leggings down, his tail immediately wrapped around his waist, his ear flat on his head as he covers his crotch with both his hands looking down to hide his tears.

"Mmm...can you cook?" Harry asks his eyes checking louis' shaking body from head to toe shamelessly,

"n-no sir" louis says still looking at his feet.

"Look at me when I'm talking!" Harry snaps,

Louis quickly lifts his head up and meets Harry's dark eyes, "yes Mr. st-tyles?"

Harry nods and then says "you can't cook, I have plenty of maids... what can i do with you..."

Louis gulps when Harry's eyes shine from lust as he looks over his body, "Turn around" and louis did bitting his lips to hold his sob in, he turns around and fuck, Harry can't look away from the plumpy ass on display.

"Release your tail" louis slowly removes his tail that was wrapped around his waist and lets it lay flat down where it was barely touching the floor.

"Turn around and kneel next to me" louis did as told and goes kneeling next to Harry's chair and looks at him for further instructions.

"You're going to be my submissive are you familiar with that relationship? Do you know anything about BDSM?"

Louis gulps shaking his head and says "i-i don't know much b-but I've heard about i-it...." Harry nods and pulls out a long page from his drawer and hands louis, " can you read?" Louis nods and takes the paper but harry doesn't let the paper go making louis look up at him.

"I want verbal answers only and if you didn't answer me there will be punishments!" louis nods and keeps it in mind saying,

"I'll k-keep in mind sir!"

"Good! Now read these rules that you should follow and there are punishment on the backside of it which you will read out loud for me!" Harry orders him and louis looks down at the paper in his hand and starts reading the first rule as his heart already jumping in his chest from being so close to Harry.

He can even smell the expensive cologne taht was making him sweat from the pressure and attention of the said man on him.

Louis lets his tail rest down and his ears relax as he starts reading "rule one: always adress me as sir, master or....d-daddy" Harry smirks and leans on his desk still looking at Louis as he continues.

"Rule two: you're not allowed to touch yourself or let anybody touch you, who's not me!"

"Rule three: you'll get a routine and diet chart which you have to follow and if you forgot even one thing from the tasks given, you'll....go in black room.." louis frowns reading that and Harry noticed it and he says "I'll explain about rooms later, you may continue."

Louis nods and continuous reading "Rule four: you'll never say no to me for anything."

"Rule five: most important one..... feelings should not be involved...." Louis looks at harry confused who starts explaining finally,

"I'm your dominant in this relationship and you're my submissive, its about pain and pleasure. You're here for my pleasure and in return I'll give you pain which is pleasurable and if you're being good following my rules and commands I'll reward you with pleasure or if you didn't do as i say you'll receive punishments. Now you can read the punishments"