32

"Louis?"

"H-harr-"

Harry was standing there like a statue looking in louis' blue eyes that he thought would never see again, "loui-" before harry could continue his louis faints falling down and harry runs in time to catch him.

"Oh kitten" he picks him up and goes to his bedroom laying him and sits besides him he looks at louis' pretty face, he has changed so much.

His cute fringes weren't covering his forehead anymore they were pushed back, his jaw covered in light beard he eyelashes relaxed

His cute fringes weren't covering his forehead anymore they were pushed back, his jaw covered in light beard he eyelashes relaxed. Harry strokes his cheekbone and smiles "my pretty kitten" and then harry saw on top of louis' head- where are the kitten ears? And tail?

He runs his fingers in his hair and his fingers brushes over louis' kitten ears harry signed and strokes them which were hidden in his puff. And his tail probably tucked inside louis' dress, he was wearing a maid's dress he must be the maid liza send for him.

•••

Louis groans and opens his eyes he blinks and frowns, "where am i-" then he looks around the room, it was expensive and dark,

He frowns and then he remembered everything, harry saw him. He panics and gets off the bed looking around to escape he goes towards the huge window sliding door and looks from the balcony,

"Hmm... I won't survive if i jump-" he looks to the side but no escape then he turns and crashes into hard chest and that familiar cologne. Harry wraps an arm around his waist and louis takes a sharp breath looking at harry....he didn't changed at all...just got more intimidating, and his hair....they were long down falling beautifully below his shoulders

"I-i-" Harry's lips were on his in a second, harry pulls him close and tilts his head kissing him passionately and cups his jaw with one hand, louis was too dazed to kiss back, he lightly pushes Harry's chest and harry pulls back not before lickin...

"I-i-" Harry's lips were on his in a second, harry pulls him close and tilts his head kissing him passionately and cups his jaw with one hand, louis was too dazed to kiss back, he lightly pushes Harry's chest and harry pulls back not before licking his lips missing the taste of them already.

"I-i c-can't s-sir-"

"Don't call me sir louis" harry runs his knuckles over louis' sharp cheek bone and continues "I'm not your dominant anymore" louis signed and looks down stepping back but Harry's arm around him was stopping him.

"I-i ...i need to go har-"

"No!" Louis looks up in Harry's eyes that were darker now and his voice raspy deep "I won't let you go anywhere....not again"

"Harr-"

"Shh you must be tired i made you some chicken soup let's eat first then we'll talk later"

•••

Louis loved the food so much, after years he ate Harry's food he missed him so much. Louis' phone ringed and he grabs it answering it "hello-"

"LOUIS ! how did the work go? Did you do your all work? Did har-"

Louis chuckles and says "calm down Liz I'm.... actually kinda busy working can i call you back?" Louis lied and liz signed "okay call me later" louis hums and hangs up. Harry sits next to him and smiles "did you like it?"

"It w-what?" Louis looks at harry who looks at his plate "the food?" Louis nods and says "yeah" harry smiles and keeps looking at louis who looks down at his hands trying to avoid eye contact.

"You've gotten more beautiful kitten" louis shivers when harry called him kitten and turns his head to the side when he felt harry touch his cheek, "i-i can't be with y-you harry"

"Why? " Harry frowns and louis looks down and shakes his head not answering, "do you....have someone else in your life?" Louis doesn't answers him again and Harry holds his hand "louis please answer"

Louis nods and withdraws his hand back and says "i have work" he goes to stand up but harry holds his hand "please don't leave me confused....at least answer all my questions" harry has so many questions.

Louis signs and sits down holding his hand in his lap, "I... I can't let you anymore harry... I've moved on-"

"Why"

"Huh?"

"Why did you leave me? Without talking to me or even meeting me once why did you left me louis?" Louis can hear the hurt the pain in Harry's voice and it hurts him more he has caused so much pain to harry but then again why would harry wait for him....he didn't loved him

"I got tired of being your submissive harry, i wanted to be free and you wouldn't have let me go so i ra-"

"I would have let you go only if you could have talked me once, tell me that you wanted to leave i would have let you go" harry says to him and louis frowns "why harry? It's not like you love me-"

"I love you!"

"....its too late Harry I'm sorry" louis stands up and harry stands up as well following after him "louis no- please wait-" louis grabs his cleaning supplies bag and goes towards the lift.

"I have work" louis says looking at the lift doors, harry came and stood infront of him "louis don't leave me-"

"I said i have work harry I can't stay her-"

"You're my maid....."

Louis looks him in his eyes and that moment harry knew he fucked up, "i know harry.... I'll always be you anything but a lover...." Harry quickly shakes his head "that's not what i meant- louis i love you!"

"I don't harry.....i love someone else"

"....."

"And for him I'm ready to leave everything and everyone, either you....or my job" with that louis goes in the lift and press the ground floor and harry stands there not knowing what to do now