5

Louis falls asleep after crying as he was tired. He had his tail wrapped around his thigh and was hugging a pillow close to his chest. Suddenly he feels two strong arms pull him back so he's laying on his back.

A hand was petting his head and other hand was petting his tail making louis purr in sleep, he feels light kisses placed on his neck making him whine and take a deep breath....And- wait....this doesn't smell like harry

•••

"....and that's all we're dismissed here!" Harry logs out of his zoom meeting and signs leaning back in his chair when he suddenly remembers his cousin brother is going to come today, he stands up and goes outside in the living room when a maid told him

"Sir your cousin brother has arrived few minutes ago." harry frowns and looks around "where is he?" Before the maid could answer he heard his hybrid yell.

"HARRYYYY!"

"Fuck-" harry runs upstairs towards louis' room and tries to open it but it was locked from inside he bangs his fist against the door yelling, "OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

He heard his hybrid cry loudly before the door was opened revealing his cousin and a huge scratch was on his cheek that was running down his neck and was bleeding, he was furious!

"HARRY IS THIS HOW YOU TAUGHT YOUR SUBMISSIVE TO TREAT GUEST-" harry pushes his cousin to the side and runs towards his crying hybrid quickly taking him in his lap, louis wraps his legs and arm around harry like a koala crying.

"Shhh kitten don't worry I'm here " Harry kisses louis' head and rubs his back trying to calm him down, "h-he was t-touching me" louis whimpered and hides his face in Harry's chest. "Don't cry kitten, I promise he won't touch you again."

"Harry, what happened to you! He's your submissive we always share-"

"He's different.... Don't you ever touch him luke, I'm warning you!" Harry says to luke glaring at him, luke stomped his feet like a kid saying "but he's a hybrid you know how much i like to fuck the-"

"HE'S MINE! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Harry yells at luke who flinches and louis whimpers scared because of harry's loud voice, making his sensitive kitten ears hurt.

"Daddy..." Louis whimpers and harry quickly hugs him tightly, "luke i think you should leave, I'll talk to you later." luke huffs throwing his hand in air,

"you're changed styles." and with that he leaves banging the door on his way out.

Louis pulls away from Harry's chest after he stopped his cries, he wipes his tears with his sweater paw and then looks at harry "w-who was he master?"

"He's my cousin luke, don't be scared kitten he'll not touch you again, I'll make sure of it." Louis blushes thinking how harry called him his....

"Thank you, master." Harry smiles and leans down to kiss louis' forehead then he remembers, "well i remember you yelling my name kitten!" 

Louis immediately sits straight, "I'm sorry master he was trying to touch me, i was scared and i wasn't thinking straight and the first thing came to my mind was you and i forgot all the rules and called your name I'm so sorry sir-" harry chuckles making Louis stop his rambling and blush.

"I understand kitten but rules are rules and you broke it, sure i didn't mention this rule in your rules list but i do reminded you this personally so you'll be punished." louis looks down and plays with his fingers nodding "okay sir"

Harry smiles and says "over my lap kitten." louis gets over Harry's lap on his stomach ready for his punishment, harry pulls up louis' sweater revealing his panties, he lets his hand kneads the plumpy flesh for a moment making louis melw at the feeling.

And then Harry spanks him not too hard tho, louis flinches forward and clutches Harry's thighs tightly, harry spanks one more on his other cheek and louis bites his lip to stop his cry. Harry gives him two more and then stops making louis sign in relief ....well that was a short punishment Louis thought.

"Okay kitten are you okay?" Harry pulls the hybrid in his lap so he's straddling him, "yes daddy..." Harry smirks and strokes louis' cheek making him smile and melt into the touch.

"You're a good boy, took your punishment so well baby!" louis' cheek turned red at the praise, his ears stood straight and his tail swinging left to right.

"Thank you daddy"

"Mmm you're welcome kitty."

"Daddy?"

"Mm?"

"Can we watch movie together?" Harry looks at louis' baby blue eyes and raises his eyebrow saying "which movie?"

"Frozen!"

•••

Harry was cuddling his hybrid on the couch in the living room when luke walked in with a half eaten apple in his hand, louis snuggles close to Harry's side making luke smirk and he goes sitting right next to harry.

"Why are watching a movie harry?" Luke questions taking a bite of his apple, "why can't i watch a movie, I'm human too!" luke rolled his eyes at his cousin's answer and says "i know you're human but the last time you watched a movie was when you were ten or something and its very unlikely of you to watch movie and....cuddle your slave"

Louis hisses at luke when he called him slave and quickly says "I'm his sub not slave!" Harry was surprised by louis' confidence and he found it quite hot. Luke glares at louis and says "submissive or slave they have same meaning!"

"Luke shut your mouth he's my submissive not slave, submissive and slave has different meaning and definitions and please take your arse out of here, we were watching a movie peacefully."

Luke gasps and louis smirks snuggling into Harry's arms while smirking at luke, "since when did you became sassy harry!"

"Since you started acting dumb- oh wait you are dumb haha now there's the door!" luke was fuming while louis was smiling smugly at him, "we need to talk after this harry" and with that luke leaves.

"He's scary daddy!"

"I'll protect you, my kitten..."