10

Louis wear his pajama pants and a soft sweater that is huge on him and gives him sweater paws and also falls off one of hie shoulder. He walks down the stairs while counting them he tenses when he feels the vibrator shift inside him suddenly. well that's weird it can't move on its own....or can it?

He can hear some voices coming from dining room, one was his daddy but this other voice was familiar where have he heard it? He peeks his head inside the room not fully coming out, he saw his daddy's back to him and infront of him was sitting the same handsome man harry was talking to at the show.

"D-daddy?" He calls out slowly and blushes immediately as the handsome guy and harry both now look at him, "come here kitten" harry calls him over patting the seat to him. Louis pulls his sweater down shyly and walks towards the seat next to Harry's.

He smiles looking down and sits in the seat biting his lips to stop the whimper that threatened to fall as ge feels tge vibrator slightly touch his prostrate and then move back as he gets comfortable in the seat.

Harry smirks at him and says "kitten, this is my mate zayn now be a good kitty and say hello." louis' cheeks were dusted red as he looks up at his daddy first then at zayn and says "h-hi i-i'm...um..lou-oh" louis couldn't finish his name as he moans softly holding the table he blushed red in embarrassment....why is this vibrator vibrating! Oh wait that's why it's called a vibrator!

Harry smirks at the blushing kitten and turns off the vibrator who's remote was in his pocket hidden, zayn smiles at louis and says "hello lou you alright?" Louis nods and looks down fiddling with his hands.

Louis felt his tummy feels butterflies in it when he feels Harry's large hand over his tail slowly, gently petting it avoiding the bruised part. "Let's start dinner shall we!" Harry says to which zayn nods and louis grabs his plate.

They all ate in silence with Harry's left hand still on louis' tail petting it not letting it go, "Harry are you coming to the gig that Mr. Holland is hosting?" At that harry hums and says "Maybe, I'll see if I'm busy or not"

"Well its tomorrow!" At that harry raises his eyebrows "really? I thought it's after a week or two" zayn chuckles and shook his head "no its tomorrow and you know......she is coming too" at that harry frowns and louis frowns as well.....who is she?

"She who?" Harry asks to which zayn smirks leaning on the table he says "Kendall who else! She's back from New York" at that harry choked on his food and louis quickly goes to hand harry water but he ignored him and looked at zayn with wide eyes "what the fuck! And You're telling me now!"

Zayn laughs and says "trust me mate i get to know today as well apparently she's coming here with her new boyfriend of course to show off you know." at that harry growls "shut up and if she's going to be there i won't go"

"Oh harry there are gonna be many more important people there who can make you great profit people usually share business deals at these types of gigs you know!" zayn says gulping down a glass of water, harry nods and hums "I'll see"

"Um...daddy?"

"Hm"

"W-will you take me with you? To this ...g-gig?"

"........yes"

•••

"So see you tomorrow mate" zayn hugs harry and smiles at louis ruffling his hair making the kitten blush "bye zayn" harry's voice startled louis who looks down blushing. Zayn smiles at him and then leaves.

Harry signs and starts going towards his office when louis stopped him by grabbing his hand "da-" harry jerked his hand and looks at him sternly "what?"

"Um ....t-the vibrator....its still in me...."

"So?"

"C-can i remove it?"

"Why?"

"Its..... uncomforta-"

"No you can't, go to your room now" with that harry turned and left the room going to his office. Louis pouts to himself and goes to his room striping to his panties he falls on his fluffy bed and closing his eyes signing.

•••

"Mmmm...o-oh.... aah" louis sits up breathing heavily what is happening to him? The vibrator inside him was vibrating making him moan and whine his cock already hard he whines loudly and lays on his stomach and clutches the sheets in his hand he glances at the clock.....it was twelve! He slept at 10

He can't sleep with that thing moving in him....he can't touch himself without Harry's permission too.....he whines and unconsciously starts rutting against the sheets he moans as he feels the vibrator increasing his speed jabbing his prostrate he's so close to cum.

"D-daddy" he moans and rocks his hips and moans louder as he was about to cum... but then everything stopped....the vibrator inside him was off he whines and trashes in his bed "nooooo " he whines and pulls the sheets off the bed in need....he wants something.... something inside him he wants someone to touch him....

•••

Harry smirks as he heard knocking on his door already knowing who and why there's someone knocking on his door,  he waits for a few seconds before replying "what!" He heard louis whimper loudly from outside "d-daddy?" His shaky voice was telling what he needs.

"Yes kitten?"

"Nee-need you daddy"

"Hmm do you?"

"Y-yes.... please daddy"

"Come in "

Harry licks his lips as he saw louis standing there in his panties that were now wet silk was covered in his inner thighs...fuck this boy was pure heaven "why do you need me kitten?" Harry pulls the duvet off his legs he was naked under the sheets .

Louis moans and whines looking at Harry's gorgeous body "p-please daddy ...it hurts" harry hums and sets at the edge of bed and motions louis to come close to him which louis did.

Harry leans back on his arms and smirks at the whimpering kitten in front of him, "on your knees!" Louis falls on his knees and looks at harry, "now take me in your mouth.... don't suck or lick only keep my cock on your tongue"

Louis did as he was told his hands shaking, his cock pink and hard trapped in his panties but he was happy to please his daddy first, "good kitten" harry watches as drool fall from the corner you louis' mouth and wipes it with his finger and smeared it across his cheek and then leans down licking it making louis let out a moan that sent harry vibrations through his length.

"Suck!" Louis immediately starts sucking fast, lapping his tongue over his tip and using his lips and tongue more making harry grunt and push his hips up he roughly grabs louis' hair and starts fucking his mouth roughly not letting the poor kitten breathe.

"Fuckk" harry cums hard down  louis' throat who swallows it all greedily, harry pulls off louis' mouth and watches as louis wipes his spit off his chin and looks at harry with his baby blue eyes looking so pure and innocent like he didn't just sucked him off like a pro.

"Leave now"

"Huh?"

"I said leave now your job is done here"

"B-but i-i need you! I'm hard-i-daddy-"

"I SAID LEAVE RIGHT NOW DON'T ARGUE WITH ME YOU SLUT!"

Louis stands on his shaky legs and turns, tears pooling his eyes he sniffs and runs out of the room going in his room hiding himself in the duvet he cries....

He feels used... Even tho he knows he's here to be used,

he feels like a fool.... To let his guard down around harry so easily,

he feels hurt by every word harry said truly...