17

The curtains opened and out came a beautiful curvy girl and was....dressed as a kitten....

She was wearing a headband that has kitten ears those were hidden in her dark brown hair so it looks like real ears, a collar that says kitten.

She was wearing a Corset top her cleavages popping up showing off the tan skin shining in the dim red and blue light with the white focus on her as she walks.

She had a mini skirt on that was riding up as she walks wearing those high heels, the black garter belt tight on her thighs. Her leg adored by the fish net.....damn the girl was looking hot....

said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo! (Ah)

The song kept playing but louis was too into looking at the girl to notice the song and lyrics, he shift on Harry's lap, as his back was to Harry's chest so they couldn't see each other's faces.

Louis watches as the girl comes and stands infront of the man sitting on the chair. She bends down and kisses him, her skirt hidden up and oh my....louis gasps softly when he saw that she was wearing nothing underneath the skirt and there were words sprinted on her ass....slut

"Da-daddy?" Louis asks he feels harry leaning forward and whispering "what is it kitten" louis kept his eyes on the couple watches as the girl straddles the man's lap. "How are there words written on her....b-bum?"

He shivers as harry chuckled darkly, "she got spanking darling, she was being a bad girl so his dominant spanked her with a paddle that has the word slut on it so the words got printed on her ass, understood?"

Louis shakes his head in a nod, his eyes still looking at the couple watching as the man ties the girls hand behind her back and then runs his hand on her ass and flips the skirt parting her ass cheek pushing his fingers in-

"I don't wanna watch it!"

Harry chuckles as louis turns in his lap hiding his face in his chest, "oh kitten, why not?" Louis' cheeks were red and he heard the girl moan loudly he quickly covers his ears "I don't know."

Harry puts his hand in louis' hoodie and rubs his back humming pulling him closer to him so that louis was straddling his lap, louis pushes his head in Harry's neck. He feels harry whisper in his ear his hot breath touching it neck.

"Want me to explain what they are doing?"

Louis whimpers but doesn't says anything and harry smirks licking the skin under louis' ear he whispers "she's riding his cock...slowly increasing her speed.... he's calling her filthy names touching her in places she loves his hands on him and she's.... loving it" louis whimpers ....he was hard. His crotch was pressed against Harry's crotch who was hard as well....well