3

With trembling hands louis opens Harry's jeans, his ears flat against his ear he was scared, his tail was slightly moving left to right.

Harry looks down at him, his chestnut soft hair fringes falling down covering his forehead his ears twisting from any sound close to him his fluffy tail was the cutest..... he's so beautiful.

"Pull out my cock..."

Louis looks up at harry who was looking down at him his eyes blown with lust filled in it, "o-okay sir" Louis pulls out Harry's cock and immediately gasps at the...size

Harry smirks when Louis' eyes didn't left his cock for a second, "Take it in your mouth.... don't suck...just warm it up like a good kitten!" Louis gulps and opens his mouth taking his cock in and letting it rest against his tongue.....

He tried to swallow the spit collecting at the base of his tongue which made Harry growl at him,

"I said let it rest, don't move your throat or tongue. Make a mess of yourself..." Louis looks up at Harry locking his eyes with him, without swallowing eventually the spit was running down from the corner of his mouth dripping down his chin and falling in his own lap.

Harry smirks satisfied, he takes the magazine next to his laptop and starts reading it, Louis looks at the magazine cover and his eyes widened to find Harry...on the cover of...vogue

'He's so gorgeous' Louis thought, Harry reads the magazine and after ten minutes Louis' knees were paining from kneeling for so long, Harry signs and keeps the magazine away and turns his attention to Louis again.

Louis straighten his back once he has Harry's attention on himself again, "Doing so good kitten!" Harry can't help himself but pet Louis' soft hair and Louis immediately starts purring making Harry smile....

He never smiled at his submissive before...

"Now daddy's going to fuck your pretty mouth and you're gonna stay still..." Harry never warned his submissive before doing anything with them.....

what's the matter now...

Louis nods and Harry grasped the back of his hair and lifts his hips up and thrusts into Louis' mouth, Louis shuts his eyes when tears starting to form....he can feel Harry in the back of his throat from the giant size of his cock that was making louis feel funny in his bottom, its just... Natural in these situations.

Harry groans and increases his thrusting speed, he can feel the orgasm building making him increase his speed not caring when louis was choking holding Harry's knees for support, his knees paining alot.

"Fuck..."

And Harry cums down Louis throat "Don't swallow it" Louis stops himself from swallowing and Harry pulls out looking at Louis' face, his cheeks puffed holding his cum in them, hair wild and he was still holding on Harry's knees.

"Good kitten..." Harry runs his finger over louis' wet with his own spit chin and brings it up to his mouth and licks his fingers making louis' clench his legs to stop himself from getting hard.

"You can swallow... now!" harry wipes louis' chin and licks his fingers from louis' spit. Louis swallows his cum finally being able to breathe properly. Harry smiles.....the first time louis saw harry smile at him.

"Good kitten you did so well you deserve a reward don't you?" Harry runs his knuckles across louis' cheekbone making his cheek turn red, he wipes the tear from the corner of his eye and nods saying

"As you say sir!" his voice cracking his throat sore.

"Yes, you do deserve it!" Harry then leans down and louis' breath hitched when harry glances at his lips before licking his lips and then dipping his head and kissing his lips softly, louis' chest was about to bust and butterflies erupted in his stomach at the moment.

He didn't waste any time and kisses harry back messily but slowly, harry cups louis jaw and licks his lips one last time before moving back making louis almost whine...almost!

"Now, tuck me in."

Harry leans back on the couch and louis did as told tucking back Harry's length in his pants again zipping the pants and then looking at harry for further instructions.

"Follow me." Harry stands up and starts walking towards the door, louis tried to stand up but for being on his knees for so long made his knees pain and he cries softly before falling down his hands supporting him from hitting his face on the floor. Harry turns and looks at him frowning.

"Are you not used to kneeling ?" Louis shakes his head saying "No sir, its my first time being a submissive!"

Harry nods saying, "I already know that!" louis looks down and tried to stand up again but falls a small cry leaving his mouth making harry gulp.

Should he...hold him?...pick him?...or leave him like this...

"Come here" Harry stops listening to his mind and goes to pick louis up making his eyes widened in surprise and cheeks turn red when Harry picks him up wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Only this once I'll pick you up, you have to get used to kneeling." Harry grumbles and feels Louis nodding....he didn't scold him for not responding verbally...

He was too distracted after holding the hybrids plumpy ass...

He wants to fuck him so bad...soon

"S-sir?"

"Mm?"

"Um....m-my tail"

"Fuck" harry forgot to tuck Louis's tail out, it was squished between louis' butt and Harry's arm, "oh! so sorry kitten, are you okay?" Harry moves one of his arm and Louis removes his tail and nods, "yes sir 'm fine!"

Oh wait...

Harry never apologized to any of his submissive...