11

Louis giggles as he splashes the water around, watching as the pink water splash and fall on the white tiles of bathroom floor.

He grabs his rubber ducky and gives it a Eskimo kiss giggling to himself. He loves having long bathes! He swings his tail that was dry he doesn't likes to wet his tail that's a big 'no no: for him.

*Knock knock*

He suddenly stops and looks at the vibrator kept on the counter, he removed it this morning because he was mad at harry for not helping him last night....what if its harry on the door now?

"Kitten?" Goosebumps rise on his skin after hearing his daddy's raspy voice, he quickly stands up saying "y-yes daddy?"

He squeaks not caring he's naked and runs towards the counters where the vibrator was kept but he slips from the water splashes on the tiles that made him fall on his ass and cries in pain. "Owww"

Harry quickly opens the door and rushes in, "Oh kitten, are you okay?" Louis whimpers loudly shaking his head harry quickly picks him up and takes him in bedroom placing him on bed and louis immediately cries as his butt touched the bed. He clings to harry and shakes his head "no daddy it hurts"

"Oh my kitten" Harry pushes louis' fringes back and pulls him off him "lay on your stomach baby boy, I'll bring some ice for you."

louis whimpers but obliges and lays on his stomach hiding his face in his arms, his ears hidden flat on his head and his tail resting between the crack of his bum tryna hide it.

Louis hisses loudly as harry puts ice on his red ass, "shhh calm down kitten" harry rubs louis' back who bites his lips to hold back his cries, harry rubs the ice over his ass till its melted and throws the bag away.

"Can you sit up now, baby?" Louis whimpers but tries to sit up and now he noticed a very beautiful shining sparkling dress on the bed there he gasped loudly and crawls towards it, "Daddy! Its so pretty..." he runs his hand over it admiring the pretty shiny fabric. Harry smiles and watches louis' cute naked butt moves as he admires the dress closely.

"Do you like it?" Louis immediately nods furiously "Yes daddy!" Harry chuckles as he crawls and sits next to the hybrid "Then its yours baby!" at that louis gasped again and then squeals tacking harry into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you so much daddy"

Harry smiles and rubs the hybrids back and says "i bought it for you so you can wear it and come to gig with me.....but you're not coming now.-" at that louis immediately pulls back with wide eyes his ears standing high, tail as well.

"Wh-why?" Harry shrugs at louis "you can barely sit!" At that louis shakes his head "no no no, I'm fine! I can handle the pain its nothing i can't handle, really! I can sit, run, dance really!" Harry laughs at louis' rambling and says "okay you can come only if you tell me why did you removed your butt plug?"

Louis' wide smile fell and he slumps his shoulder looki the down stuttered and mumbled something harry couldn't hear "what was that?" Louis gulps and then says,

"i needed to poop!"

Harry scoffs and crosses his arms looking sternly at the poor scared hybrid "don't lie to me! I'll double your punishment!" Louis' body was shaking even thinking about more punishment.

"Um... I...was mad at you..."

"Why?"

"Because...you didn't helped me last night" louis says not meeting Harry's hard stare, "you have no right to get mad at me."

"Huh?"

"You're my hybrid not my boyfriend or lover i have no feeling towards you more than lust, you're here to pleasure me please me! I don't care if you're still hard or i hurt you, i only care about myself and about the things i bring for you its all for my own pleasure to see you in clothes i bought, i love it....i love it only cause i love your body nothing else..... understood!"

"Yes daddy"

•••

"How do i look....daddy?"

"Beautiful my kitten" harry pulls louis close by his waist, he looks down and harry made him look up by gently tilting his chin up "did you put the vibrator in you?" Louis swallows and nods and immediately breathes in as he feels Harry's hand goin...

"Beautiful my kitten" harry pulls louis close by his waist, he looks down and harry made him look up by gently tilting his chin up "did you put the vibrator in you?" Louis swallows and nods and immediately breathes in as he feels Harry's hand going under his dress running over his lacy panties covered bum.

"All good?" To which louis nods and harry pinches his butt making him hiss "words!"

"Yes daddy, I'm ready!"

•••

Louis' jaw fell looking at the huge room filled with rich expensive people all talking and laughing in posh style....he feels weird here, he looks around to see if there is any hybrid he finds two hybrids one dog and other cat like him. He still feels very awkward but he's happy harry gave him permission to look up and talk to people who asks him questions.

Harry was wearing a baby blue suit that fits him perfectly, louis was walking by harry looking around at the beautiful house is this house of Mr holland? Who hosted the party....maybe

He suddenly bumps into a hard chest and looks up to see a big builded man with puppy brown eyes smiling at him, "watch where you going cute hybrid." at that louis blushes hard and scratches his kitten ear mumbling "sorry sir!" at that the guy chuckled and said "call me liam kitten, what's your name?"

"I'm louis"

"Nice to meet you louis let me treat you to a drink"

Louis blushes at liam winks at him, he nods and gives liam his hand but then he suddenly remembered harry, he looks around while following liam who glances back at him, "what happened louis?"

"Um...do you know where my...m-master is...."

"What's his name?"

"H-harry"

"Oh you're Harry's submissive! Kitten follow me I'm his bestfriend and zayn's husband too!"

"Oh okay!"