44

As soon as harry' hands were free he runs towards kyle and punches him, kyle groans and stumbles back. Harry goes to punch him again but Kyle blocks his punch and hit him in balls, harry groans holding his crotch and kyle grabs his hair roughly hitting his face with his knee.

Harry grunts and holds Kyle's stomach and pushes him on floor getting on top of him and hitting him in face, kyle goes to turn but harry lands a hard punch straight in his face breaking his nose.

Kyle yelps in pain and his men ran towards them and they holds harry moving him away from kyle, louis' eyes widened "This is cheating! You can't use your mens" he yells and kyle stands up wiping his bloody nose he smirks "Villains don't follow rules kitty"

Harry groans when Kyle punches him in stomach, he grabs harry hair making him face him and bangs his head with Harry's who grunts his nose bleeding, foreground bleeding lip busted.

Kyle smirks and shows louis Harry's face "see your lover is such a pussy!" He lets Harry's head go who slumps down blinking hard fighting back his unconsciousness.

Kyle walks towards louis who has tears running down his face looking at harry "harry-" kyle grabs his face and kisses him roughly, louis hissed and bites his lip hard making kyle move back he bangs his head against Kyle's "Get away from me!"

Harry lifts his head up, blood dripping down his nose and forehead breaking louis' heart "harry" he whimpers and kyle groans rubbing his head he removes a gun from his pocket.

"N-no..." Harry says weakly trying to get free but Kyle's men were holding him still in place, louis cries "kyle no! Don't hurt him!" He yells and kyle looks at his smirking "you're mine louis...only mine"

Kyle points the gun at harry who tries to fight back but failing, "meet you in hell harry" louis yells "NOO-"

*Bang*

Kyle's men ran towards their boss who falls down with a bullet in his head, Harry falls down on ground grunting. Cops came running inside and thomas as well who was holding a gun.

Louis looks at thomas who was also holding Felix's hand who was crying, "FELIX!" the cops arrested Kyle's men and take away the dead body. Thomas goes towards harry who passed out.

Cops helps louis out of that chair and he runs hugging felix tightly he cries, "my baby" felix sobs in his chest crying "daddy" louis pulls back smiling whilst tears ran down his red cheeks he cups Felix's face and kisses his cheeks forehead "my boy don't cry baby, I'm with you daddy's with you" Felix hugs him crying.

Louis looks at thomas and harry was nowhere in sight, "where is harry? Is he okay!" Louis asks picking up felix who clings onto him like a Koala.

"He's unconscious we took him to the hospital he'll be fine don't worry" Thomas says smiling at louis who smiles at him "thank you so much thomas...you saved my son's and Harry's life"

Thomas smiles "its my job louis, my men will drop you both home-"

"Drop us at the hospital... please" thomas nods and calls his men, felix looks at louis "hospital why daddy? Are you hurt?" Felix touches louis' cheek who smiles at him "no baby... but your father is hurt"

Felix frowns as louis starts walking outside following behind the men, "father? Its you!" Louis sits in the car with felix in his lap and he wipes Felix's wet cheeks.

"now I'm gonna tell you something really important...that i hide from you for so long" felix frowns and tilts his head to the side his tiny kitten ears twisting

"what is it daddy?"

•••

Harry blinks slowly, his eyes adjusting the light falling in the room. He looks around to see he was in the hospital, he heard a giggle and then a 'shush' following he turns his head to the left slowly his forehead was hurting badly.

He smiles when he saw louis smiling at him and felix in his lap, he slowly lifts his hand up and louis holds his hand smiling "hii harry" felix giggles loudly at his father and looks at harry "hii...daddy"

Harry smiles brightly his dimples appearing "hii my baby, how are you? Did they hurt you?" Felix shakes his head "no they kept me in a room and gave me only one sandwich to eat no water!" Felix complains pouting and louis chuckled "awe my baby I'll never let out of my sight baby"

Harry smiles and rubs his thumb over louis' warm hand "I'll never let you both out of my sight"

Felix smiles and leans forward to look at Harry's bandaged forehead "does it hurt daddy?" Harry chuckles and tries to sit up but louis pushes him down "lay down Mister, doctor said you need rest"

Harry pouts "but i wanna hug my babies" felix giggled and tries to climb off louis' lap he goes and gets in bed with harry cuddling him, harry immediately wraps his arm around his son kissing his forehead "my kitten" felix keeps his head on his chest closing his eyes.

Louis smiles looking at them and leans forward kissing Felix's forehead and then looking at harry "I'm sorry harry... it's my fault you're in this state now-" harry groans and grabs louis' neck crashing his lips with his.

Louis gasps softly but then he kissed him back passionately, harry strokes his cheek kissing him softly. Felix opens his eyes and looks at them "daddy-" louis immediately pulls back blushing hard and harry smirks petting Felix's head he said "what is it baby?"

"I'm hungry" louis chuckles "you just ate two tubs of ice cream little man" felix poks his tongue out "i want more!" Louis shakes his head "no you're gonna eat food now"

"Ice cream is food!"

"Its not-"

Harry chuckles looking at them "stop fighting you both and cuddle me!" Louis giggles and hugs harry gently, being careful of his strings attached to his hands. Felix hugs harry too "my daddy" he mumbles and louis smiles looking up at harry he repeats the same words felix said "my daddy" he whispers and harry smirked and hugs them both,

"My family!"