46

"you want me baby?"

Harry stands up from couch carrying louis in his arms who wraps his arms and legs around him nodding his puts his head in Harry's neck kissing softly.

Harry puts him on bed and removes his Sweater immediately peppering kisses over his golden skin, louis laced his fingers in Harry's long hairs arching his back.

"Har-" harry bites on his nipples making him moan and pull his long hair, "daddy" he corrected himself. Harry grunts and plants kisses all over louis' tummy and abdomen.

"So pretty my baby" harry mumbles sucking live bites on louis' soft skin. Louis whimpers and lifts his hips up "daddy ..want you" harry hums and tucks louis' sweats down slowly. He immediately latches his mouth on his hard cock covered with panties.

"My sweet kitten" he mumbles and louis moans and lifts his hips up pushing Harry's head lower, "f-for you daddy" harry pulls back his chin dripping from spit. "All for me" he growls and pulls louis' panties down.

Louis whimpered when Harry's warm breath hit his hard cock "y-yes for you" harry makes louis bend his legs "open your legs for your daddy kitten" louis' hole started dripping silk and he moans opening his legs wider.

Harry leans down and presses kisses all over his hard cock, louis moans and lifts his hips up harry pushes him down "stay still" he grunts and louis whimpered "please"

Harry puts louis' legs over his shoulders and stuffs his face in between his legs sucking on his dripping silk. "So sweet" he hums and licks sucking on it like a starving animal.

Louis' legs starting to shake he moans pulling Harry's long hair "'m gonna cum daddy" harry thrusts his tongue in and louis moans louder cumming all over Harry's face. Harry groans and licks him clean.

Louis was breathing heavily his limbs falling down pleasure running through his body. Harry climbs over his body and attacks his lips, kissing his louis breaths heavily moaning when he can taste himself on Harry's tongue.

Louis opens his eyes to see Harry's face covered with his cum, he giggles loudly making harry look at him amused "are you laughing at me?" Louis holds Harry's face and starts licking it. Harry chuckles "what're you doing lou"

Louis purrs and continues licking Harry's face till he's all clean "grooming" harry laughs and gives louis a kiss before stuffing his face in louis' neck.

"My baby i love you so much"

Louis smiles and wraps his arms and legs around him "my hazzy i love you so much" he hugs him and harry lays down pulling him on top of him.

Louis hugs and snuggles into Harry's warm chest whining, harry looks at him "what happened baby?" Louis pulls his shirt "off off" harry chuckles and removes his shirt and louis snuggles his nose in his chest smiling his kitten ears flat against his head .

He wraps his tail on Harry's thigh and harry signs rubbing his back, "sleep kitten" louis purrs and relaxes his body. Harry kissed his head and smiles....finally he has louis to himself all for himself.

•••

Louis opens his eyes immediately lifting his hand to rub them, he looks up to see harry sleeping peacefully, his long hair sprawled over the pillow. He smiles and gives him a kiss then looks at the clock.

"Fuck!" He sits up when he saw its past three "i forgot to pick up felix" harry opens his eyes "wha- hey don't worry i send my driver to pick him up" louis calms down and he signs "you sure we can trust him"

Harry smiles sitting up pushes louis' fringes back "yes" louis smiles hugging harry "then i trust him too"

Harry smiles and rubs louis' arm, "when was your last heat?" He asks and louis hides his face in Harry's neck "two months ago i was taking pills to block my heat but doctor said it'll affect my body and make me weaker so...i don't block it anymore"

Harry hums "so your next heat is in next month" louis nods "yea" harry smirks and leans down whispering louis "i see you got boobs now" harry cups louis' dainty tits who blushes and immediately hides them "yea because of pregnancy"

Harry smirks and removes louis' hands and massages his tits "i love them baby don't hide them" louis blushes and looks at harry "i have a tattoo too!"

Harry's eyes widened "really! Where?" He looks over his chest and hands but found none, louis giggles and pulls back turning around he gets on his hands and knees showing harry his ass.

"Fuck-" harry whispered grabbing louis' ass cheeks he looks at the penguin wearing headphones he chuckles "penguin with headphones!" Louis giggles nodding "yea- you like it?"

Harry hums and bites louis' ass making him whimper "mm very much" louis signs and arches his back presenting himself to harry who growls looking at him "so pretty baby"

Louis smirks and looks at harry over his shoulder batting his lashes he says "all for you daddy-"

"DADDYYY! MOOMMY!"

Louis squeals and jumps under the covers and harry chuckles standing up from bed, Felix runs in their room smiling big while holding a puppy.

"MOMMY SEE WHAT DADDY GOT US!" louis gasps sitting up making sure the duvet is covering his lower reign "a puppy!" Harry smiles looking at them and nodding, louis giggles holding the pup in his arms.

Felix was jumping on bed "ITS HE OR SHE DADDY?" harry giggles "its a she baby" felix squeals while louis was giggling "what will we name her?"

"We'll name her DORY!"

Harry smiles nodding when felix jumps in his arms "thank you daddy!" Harry hugs him tightly "you're welcome baby boy"

Louis smiles and hugs them as well the pup jumps in felix' lap licking his face making the kitten giggle. "Thank you daddy" louis whispers in Harry's ear who smirks "thank me later tonight baby but now let's get ready!"

"Where are we going?" Felix asks giggling as dory was licking his face, louis looks at harry

"where harry?"

"Its surprise tho Did you forgot its your Birthday kitten?"