9

*Luke*

*Luke*

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO OUT THERE HUH?"

"I did what i thought would be right don't tell me what to do-"

"I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO CAUSE YOU'RE CHANGING HARRY! you fucking took that hybrids side and fought with jeff harry its all over media! You never took your hybrids side harry remember how you fucking stripped Jessica naked in that party just because she talked to another submissive!"

Harry's jaw clenched and his hands fists, he really didn't know what came over him he got really mad at jeff for stepping on louis' tail and its true he never cared about any of his submissives even in private! And now you see louis was sleeping in Harry's bed....the first submissive who got the privilege to sleep in Harry's huge king sized bed!

"Shut up and get out luke" luke shakes his head and says "you're really chang-" luke was interrupted when harry stood up and literally threw a vase at luke who quickly bend down making the vase break into pieces on the wall in Harry's office.

"Stop it! Stop saying I'm fucking changed cause Harry styles never will change, you got this! He's a fucking hybrid and nothing else to me and for your information...... i do whatever the fuck i want you will not tell me what to do now..... Now do me a favor and fuck off!" Harry yells at luke pointing at the door and luke rolled his eyes and leaves the room grumbling

"fuck off styles!"

Harry rubbed his temple and flops down in his chair losing his neck tie he signs he really need to put himself together....

•••

Louis whimpers and tries to stretch his arms wait- he couldn't move them, he immediately opened his eyes but he couldn't do that too. He whimpers loudly and opens his mouth to speak but there were two fingers shoves in his mouth.

"Suck kitten..."

Louis shivered as he heard harry whisper in his ear in his deep voice, he did as told slowly sucking around his master's fingers. Harry hummed and lets his other hand travel from louis' chest to his cute tummy and then brushing against his soft cock that twisted.

And now louis understood he's naked....and his hands are tied also he's blindfolded. After Harry's fingers were dripping from spit he removes them watching as a string of spit attached of louis' mouth come out.

"W-what is hap-" harry quickly shut louis by grabbing his hair roughly and saying "not a singke word kitten....your safe word is ....petal and now shush" louis shut his mouth gulping he doesn't even know what a safe word mean!

He keeps his questions to himself, he feels the bed dip beside him and then he was suddenly flipped so he was laying on his stomach with his hands twisted criss cross painfully he whimpers but doesn't dared to utter a word.

He feels Harry's warm large habd grab his thighs and made him bend his knees so he was on his knees with his ass up in air. He feels Harry's large hand running over his soft ass cheeks, before he runs them over his fluffy and bruised tail. Louis hissed when Harry's hand brushes over the bruise when jeff stepped on it.

Harry suddenly lands a hard spank on his ass making jim jolt forward wincing. Harry grabs his ass cheeks roughly and dig his nails in the soft juicy flesh making louis hiss. He lets his tail fell down limply.

Harry parts his ass cheeks and there....he wasn't surprised to see silk pouring out and painting louis' smooth soft thighs with the silky liquid. "God..." Harry dives his head in and licks a fat strip and louis moans arching his back as he feels harry lick the exposed part of him greedily.

His dick was hard hanging between his thighs, Harry's hards kneads his flesh and lick all the sweet candy like silk louis was producing....of course he'll produce silk he's a carrier after all.

Harry moans and pulls back licking his lips and wiping his dripping chin he grunts saying "you know kitten you deserve to know why I'm doing this and ket me remind you....this is your punishment"

Louis whimpers and hides his face in his arms saying "w-why daddy?" At that he feels harry circling a cold object around his rim that made him shiver and blush at the same time.

"You deserve punishment no more questions" and with that harry roughly thrusts the object inside louis and watches as his pink hole swallows the object. Louis whimpers and tears came in his eyes not knowing what is inside him scares him but he .... somehow trusts harry

"W-what was it daddy?"

"A vibrator kitten you'll on edge the whole day and you'll get to cum when I'll say."

Louis gulps and lets out a shaky breathe of relief when he feels harry opening his blindfold and hands he sits up and tenses as he felt the vibrator shift deeper inside him god this is a torture. He doesn't even know what he did wrong. Before he could ask harry what he did wrong harry was out of the room after saying,

"Dinner will be ready in ten, get fresh."

"O-okay daddy..."