41

"Y-yea sure"

Thomas goes to the other room and noah follows him, "i-is everything okay?" He asks and thomas looks at him "almost"

Noah gulps and thomas notices his every move "Mr. noah you said you went to bank" noah nods hesitantly and thomas continues "so can i ask the name of bank?"

"Huh?"

"The name of bank Mr noah, to which you went leaving your kid alone" noah gulps and looks away from thomas' blue eyes who were searching for answers, "uh...i-"

"You're aware there isn't any bank in this area right Mr. Noah? The nearest bank here is approximately 50 miles away, which will take you at least fifty to fifty five minutes to reach the bank"

Noah gulps and looks at his hands, "and if we count you going and returning from the bank it'll be two hours and you went and came back in one hour "

"I- i..." Noah has nothing to say, "i suggest you tell me the truth Mr. Noah..." Thomas says to which noah wipes off his sweat "I'm not l-lying-"

"After explaining you everything you can't say that statement to me I'm afraid you have speak the truth yourself or i have to call the cops" at the mention of cops Noah's eyes widened "no. Don't call the cope um... I swear I'm not lying!" Noah was sweating his hands shaking and he still thinks thomas will believe him,

"Okay.."

•••

"Mr. styles and Mr. Tomlinson can i talk to you" thomas comes in the room with a pale looking noah who follows, harry and louis nods following thomas after him.

"What's the matter Thomas?"

Thomas closes the door and looks at both of them, "Noah is involved with kidnappers" harry and louis' eyes widened and they sat up, "then we have to arrest him!" Harry says.

Thomas nods "we will once we find out where the kidnappers has took felix too and guys....alex was used as a pawn to capture felix" louis' breathing picks up "i-is my son okay! We have to find them-"

"Yes Mr. Tomlinson, my people called me and they said me the name of the person whom the car from which felix was taken belongs to" Thomas says and harry frowns "and who are they?"

"His name Leo Miller"

Louis and harry frowned, "who is he?" Louis asks and thomas removes his cap and wears it signing he said "we'll know it now, c'mon we have to follow noah" he runs out of the room.

Harry and louis runs behind him confused abd then they saw noah was missing, thomas has already started the car louis gets in the backseat while harry gets in passenger seat, "how did you know he's going to the kidnapper?"

"He didn't went to bank he lied to me tho i already know he was in the actually in the two blocks away from here where he met leo and they exchanged some words later on noah came back and went straight to louis' house acting like he was looking for alex when he already knew where he is" thomas explains while driving behind noah who was very far away driving like crazy.

"Oh my god-" louis gasps "it was him!" He says "i never trusted that guy" he says with clenched jaw and thomas signs "you know they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, the kidnapper is smart he send noah right next to louis' house to keep an eye on louis and his routine but....the real question is why he kidnapped felix...what might he want from that"

"Thomas.... Noah's going out of the city!"

•••

It was an abundant looking building, thomas, harry abd louis watched as noah parks the car and looks around and then runs in the building. Thomas has the car parked behind another building,

Harry quickly goes to open the car door but thomas stops him "harry you can't go there alone!" Louis hissed "are you crazy! They might have weapons"

"Felix is there i need to save him!"

"Noah is stupid but not that stupid that he'll run from the house to cone straight to the place where leo has kept felix" thomas says and harry frowns "so felix is not here?"

Thomas shakes his head looks at the building and then grabs his phone calling someone, "whom are you calling?" Louis asks to which thomas says "my special team they'll check the place out also give us backup"

Harry slumps in his seat looking at the building, "who is this leo?" He questions looking around and louis signed falling back in his seat he frowns "who ever he is....what have i done to deserve this?" His voice started to break and harry quickly turns back "no baby it's not that, he might be a psycho-"

Right then louis' phone started to ring and he looks at it "its unknown number" thomas looks back "pick it up"

Louis picks it up abd says "h-hello?" His voice was shaky, he heard silence on the other end untill he heard a deep voice that he found familiar but couldn't make out who it is,

"We have your son...."

Louis' eyes widened and harry goes to take the ohone but thomas stops him and motions louis to keep talking while he takes the number and sends it to his agents to track the number while louis has to keeo him on phone.

"W-what? Who are y-you? Where i-is my-"

"He's safe...as long as you do as we say"

"What do you want.... I'm ready to give you everything, i j-just want my son safe with me" louis cries and he heard the kidnapper chuckle darkly.

Harry and thomas frowned and louis gulps, "w-what do you want?"  next what they heard was unexpected,

"I want you...kitty"

Louis' went numb and he couldn't speak or say anything, Harry's jaw clenched when he heard what the guy say he goes to grab the phone but the kidnappers has already hanged up.

Thomas was deep in thoughts and louis was numb, he got goosebumps when he remembered who used to call him.....kitty

"Louis what happened! Say something-" louis started sobbing in his hands and harry immediately climbs in the back seat pulling the hybrid in his lap he rubs his back "sshhhh...tell ne kitten"

"I-i....i know who he is"

Harry glances at thomas who was looking in his Phone at something with a frown, "who?" Harry questions and louis takes a deep breath to calm himself,

"H-he's...."