33

"DADDY!" louis chuckles as Felix runs towards him and he picks him up, "Hey my baby boy" louis kisses his cheeks and felix grins hugging louis. "Hii" louis giggles and walks towards his car.

"So how was school ?" He asks starting the car, Felix looks out of the window "it was boooring" louis laughs "well it is what it is" felix giggles and then jumps in his seat pointing at the ice cream parlor "daddy ice cream!"

"No Feli-" Felix whines loudly pouting his lips, his tiny kitten ears flat on his head and louis coes stopping the car he says "fine i can't resist your pout" felix giggles and opens his seatbelt getting out of the car and louis follows after him.

"Daddy you don't have work today? " Louis shakes his head wiping felix chin with his shirt sleeve. "So does that mean you will be me at home all day?" Louis hums making a thinking face.

"Maybe" Felix squeals loudly his dimples appearing on his cheeks and louis smiles "now finish your ice cream it's melt-" louis' phone rang and he picks it up. "Hello?"

"Louis! Why did left the wor-"

"Liz i don't want to work there" louis says immediately before Lizzy could start her ranting, "but why?" Louis signs and looks at Felix who was looking outside the window as people pass by with his big green eyes, his curls falling on his eyes and he huffs pushing them back making louis smile.

"Hello- louis you ther-"

"Yeah I'm here, i just.... don't wanna work there" he heard silence on the other side and then "but Mr. sty-"

"I gotta go Liz I'll talk to you later" louis hangs up before she could say anything about what harry wants, cause its always been what harry wants not what he wants....does he even matter in his own life

"Daddy can we go to park?" Felix looks at his father with his chin dripping from ice cream and louis chuckles nodding he wipes his chin again "yea we can" 

"Yay!"

•••

"No Lizzy i don't care what he says, i want him and only him!" Harry snaps in his phone,  he has many branches all over England right now he was in his office.

"But sir he doesn't want to work ther-"

"Okay then listen to me.....offer him a job"

"....what job?"

Harry smirks and looks at the empty table besides his desk. "I'll send you a message and you'll forward it to him.... don't let him know it's me who's offering the job"

"Okay sir"

•••

"Felix we don't steal-"

"But it was mine! " his son crosses his tiny arms a so much familiar frown on his face, louis signed and looks at the other boy holding a toy train that louis keeps in his car and felix plays it whenever they go to park.

"I know-"

"That broken one is his and the one he's holding is mine!" Felix states interrupting his father his voice getting rough and louis gulps "baby I'll get you a new o-"

The boy who was holding Felix's toy started crying loudly, louis and felix looks at the crying boy.

"We don't steal!" A man scolds the boy who was crying, "hey its okay I'll buy my son a new one" louis says to him but the man shakes his head handing the toy back to Felix "he needs to learn good manners"

Felix takes his toy and runs towards the crying kid and hands him it "you can have it" before louis or the man could say anything Felix runs towards the car getting inside.

Louis signs and looks at the man "I'm louis by the way" the man holds that kid's hand saying "I'm Leo and this is my niece"

Louis smiles and looks at felix who calling him "nice to see you, i gotta go" louis smiles at kid then goes towards his car getting inside.

"Why did you gave him your toy?" Louis asks driving towards their house, Felix looks outside "he was crying....i felt bad"

Louis smiles at him "you did right baby" Felix gives him a smile his dimples appearing "Thank you daddy"

•••

"BABYYY SHARK DO FO DO DO DO DO BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO BABY SHARK-" louis laughs loudly as Felix was dancing on top of the couch, "y-you'll bab-"

"DADDY! " Felix squeals and falls on top of louis who catches him "ow-" felix laughs loudly and louis smiles pushing his curls back "enough dancing now its your bed time"

"NOOOO" Felix jumps off the couch and runs towards the kitchen and louis signs running after him "Felix stop runi-"

"Daddy who is that?" Louis stops and peeks out of the window as Felix was looking out too. "I guess we have new neighbours!"

"Oh- DADDY ITS ALEX" louis frowns and looks out to see Noah and alex. "LET'S GO-"

"No they're busy we'll visit them tomorrow let's go to sleep now"

"No-"

"Or no ice cream for you"

"Good night daddy"

•••

Louis goes to close his laptop his search for a new job was a failure today he looked at all the job offers available all of them have 10 working hours and louis needs to drop and pick Felix from school. He also needs to spend time with his son.

He gets a notification and he stops closing the laptop and clicks on the email from lizzy that says,

Hey lou,
I got a suitable job offer for you as a assistant at Gucci. You'll work from 10 - 5 he's paying a good amout for this i think you should try checking it out once. Here's the address: ..........

Louis smiles and quickly types back,

Thank you lizzy, I'll visit the place tomorrow morning! Have a good night bye.