43

Louis and harry were having breakfast when harry got a text from thomas, "what is he saying?"

Harry looks down at his phone "he's calling us for interrogation" louis frowns "why us?" Harry shrugs "I don't know"

Louis looks down at his half eaten breakfast "is it safe to go out there?" Harry types on his phone "yeah I've hired security guards you know" louis looks down pouting "i have no clothes to wear here"

Harry chuckles "you can have mine you'll look adorable in them" louis giggles "your clothes will look like a sack on me" harry laughs nad shakes his head "nope lemme dress you up" louis smiles and nods "okay"

•••

Harry pulls louis in his lap who squirms, "harry lemme sit in my seat!" Harry shakes his head "no" louis huffs and falls limb in Harry's arms who smiles then tells his drived to start the car.

"Um wait a minute sir" the driver goes out to check something behind the car, louis huffs and looks at harry "did they find out where kyle is?"

Harry shakes his head and snuggles his nose in the kittens head "not yet" louis looks as the driver gets back in and starts the car.

•••

"Harry?" Louis looks at harry who had his head resting back on the seat, harry didn't opened his eyes, they still hasn't reached. Louis giggles and strokes Harry's jaw "hazza wake up"

Harry' face scrunched making louis giggle loudly, just then the car suddenly drifts making louis fly out of Harry's lap his head bangs against the window, "FUCK-" harry immediately goes to hold him but the car drifts again and louis falls down passing out.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" harry yells at the driver who removes his cap and smirks at him, Harry's face colour drained when he saw that its not his driver. He immediately goes to pick up louis but the man stops the car and pushes harry.

"WHO ARE YOU" harry yells pushing the man away but that man suddenly puts a handkerchief on his face, harry shakes his head and punches the man in stomach but he couldn't breathe he turns his head but that man has the handkerchief pressed tightly on his nose.

Harry goes limb not moving and then the man moves back removing the handkerchief off Harry's nose, and that's when harry jumped on him and punches him straight in face.

That man groans and tries to fight back but harry pressed that handkerchief on his mouth and the man passes out, harry moves back breathing heavily.

He immediately picks up louis who was unconscious and gets out of car, he looks around to see that they were in a totally different part of city. All he could see was trees and trees.

"Where the fuck am i-" he frowns and goes to turn around but just then he felt something hit his head, they were Kyle's men who were hidden behind the trees and then everything went black.

•••

Louis groans and opens his eyes, he winced when he felt his head ache. He looks around to see he was in a room tied to a chair he frowns and looks around and gasps when he saw harry tied to the wall unconscious, his head was bleeding as well.

"HARRY! " he calls out but harry didn't woke up, he trues to escape but he was tied to the chair. He looks around panicking when he saw that there was no window, it looks like a basement.

He cries and looks at harry "HARRY! WAKE UP HARRY!" he yells but he got no response back. He cries and jumps in his seat and his chair falls back, he immediately bows his head so he didn't got hurt in his head.

There was a door in the corner which opens and louis immediately looks there "WHO ARE YOU!" he yells when he saw two shadows appearing in the room. He heard a chuckle....that familiar voice following after "hello kitty"

He cries, shivering at that disgusting voice he says "p-please don't h-hurt me" kyle smirks and walks towards him looking at him up and down "what did you do kitty" louis groans and looks straight in his eyes "where is my son!"

Kyle smirks and bends down looking in louis' icy eyes he says "just above this room" louis' eyes widened and he started struggling trying to get out of the chair, kyle laughs looking at him.

"Look at you!" He laughs pointing at him, louis hissed when kyle grabs his hair roughly and picks him up. His chair was fallen down so he makes him sit up.

"I told you kitty....if i can't have you..no one can" Kyle whispers leaning closer to louis' face who glares at him and spits on his face "fucking coward! You took away my weakness you bastard, you can never have me-" kyle slaps him across his face.

"Bad kitty" he wipes his face staring at louis who was breathing heavily, tears falling but he doesn't wanna look weak so turns his head to his tears on his shoulder.

Kyle walks towards harry who was tied to the wall and looks at louis "This bloody asshole is your lover right" louis growls clenching his hands he says "don't fucking hurt him!" Kyle smirks and grabs Harry's long hair lifting his head up.

"He's ugly" louis growls and his sharp canine teeths appeared "he's so much better than you! " Kyle raised his eyebrow "is he?"

"At least he doesn't hides or hurts the ones i love to love me, and you know what's! That what makes me love him more! I will never be yours kyle.... I'm already his" louis says and Kyle's jaw clenched he grabs the bottle from the ground and splashes the water in Harry's face.

Harry groans and blinks his eyes open, "harry!" Louis calls him and he lifts his head up slowly frowning "l-louis-" kyle slaps him and louis yells "you fucking coward fight with him without tying him up!"

Harry groans and looks at kyle and then gives him a messy smirk "so this fucking kid is Kyle" kyle growls and grabs Harry's hair roughly "i can fucking kill you rught now!"

Louis breaths heavily looking at harry "harry don't-"

"I fucking dare you kyle.....fight with me let's see who's the one pussy here!" Harry challenges looking straight in Kyle's eyes who clenched his jaw looking at him not saying anything.

Louis laughs loudly throwing gis head back "he got scared hazza-" kyle growls and walks furiously towards louis and grabs his jaw "you're forgetting i have your son louis!"

Harry pulls on his tied hands "stop making excuses and fight with me! C'mere you pussy!" Kyle breaths in looking at harry and then at Louis, "fine....and if i won... I'll kill harry and your useless son!" Louis hissed "don't asshole-"

"And if I won! I'll fucking kill you" harry yells and kyle smirks already opening his shirt "I'd like to see you try" louis gulps looking at harry, kyle orders his men to untie harry and harry cracks his knuckles glaring at kyle.

"Whoever wins...will have louis"

And honestly louis felt so bad that time it was all happening because of him...they were fighting for him...but he'll have his son back....he trusts harry, he knows he'll win for him....for their son.