47

Louis gasps "oh yea-" felix jumps squealing loudly as well as dory "OH YESSSS YAAAY WE'LL CUT THE CAKE!" harry chuckles nodding "yes baby and give mommy many gifts!" Louis giggles wiping away his happy tear "you're so perfect harry"

Harry looks at him smiling, "you made me complete baby....you made me who i am today" louis smiles and hugs him. Felix grabs louis' phone and starts clicking pictures with dory while louis was hugging harry tightly.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more kitten"

•••

"Happy birthday to you!"

Felix sings dancing around, louis giggles blowing the candles and harry chuckled and hands louis knife. Felix jumped towards louis "i wanna cut it i wanna cut it!" Louis holds his hand "go ahead baby"

Felix grins cutting the cake that harry has baked and felix helped him decorate it. Louis feeds felix some cake and then harry. Felix grabs one piece and runs towards dory.

Harry smears some frosting on his finger and smears it over louis' cheek smirking, louis gasped stomping his feet "harry!" He whines and harry chuckles leaning down licking over his cheek.

"All clean my baby" louis smiles and feeds harry cake, felix came in running holding two huge boxes of gifts "UNWRAPPING TIME!" harry chuckled and puts the cake away, louis smiles sitting on the couch while felix sits down next to the Christmas tree that harry and louis decorated together. The whole apartment was covered in fairy lights.

Felix gives louis his gift saying "its from Felix!" Louis smiles and kisses his cheeks, before opening the gift, he smiles brightly when he saw a huge stuffed toy.

"You love soft toys you always used to cuddle Mr frame-" harry interrupts felix "who's Mr frame?" Felix looks at him holding up his stuffed toy that was a penguin wearing glasses "Mr. frame"

Harry chuckled "so you both love stuffed toys mm" louis nods hugging the huge stuffed bear, "i love it thank you so much Felix " he giggles and harry smiles hugging louis like he's a stuffed toy "and i love you"

Louis giggles loudly, felix grabs another gift trying to read the name written on it, "who's is this from?" He asks and harry smiled his dimples appearing felix immediately gets on his lap and poks his dimples making harry laugh loudly.

"Its from me" harry says wrapping his arms around felix, dory in between them while the stuffed bear was in louis' lap he keeps it to the side and grabs Harry's gift, he opens it to find another box in it.

He whines "harry is it empty?" Harry chuckled and shakes his head "no baby keep opening" louis pouts and opens that box after tearing the gift paper again he finds a box.

Louis whines and sits down on the floor covered in pieces of gift papers, he continues opening them and felix was a giggling mess. Finally at the last louis found a velvet box he opens it and his breath hitched,

Will you marry me?

Tears came in his eyes, he immediately turns around to found harry on his knee smiling looking nervous while holding another box which has a beautiful ring in it,

"You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one? W-will you marry me?"

Louis sobs keeping a hand over his mouth tears running down he nods "ofc Harry I'll marry you!" Harry smiles with tears started to pool his eyes he immediately puts the beautiful ring on louis' ring finger planting a soft kiss on his lips he hugs him tightly.

They heard the shutter of the camera and they look at felix who had a Polaroid camera in his hand "YAY MOMMY AND DADDY MARRIED!" Louis giggles teary abd harry smiles pulling felix close he kissed his forehead,

"soon baby...soon"

•••

Louis signs and pecks felix' forehead before pulling the duvet up and turning off the light, he closes the door of his room and saw dory sleeping on her miny bed. He smiles and walks towards his room, he opens the door and gets in.

He frowns when he saw it was dark in. He puts his hand on the wall looking for the switch, he gasps when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist and that familiar deep voice he fell in love with,

"Louis.." he turns around in his arms and harry turns on the dim fairy lights by the remote he pulls louis close and louis wraps his arms around his neck looking at him "let me make love to you" harry whispers looking in louis' shiny blue eyes.

Louis smiles and stands on his tip toes kissing harry gently, slowly he mumbles "please harry" harry dips his head down and kisses him tilting his head and thrusting his tongue in his mouth. Louis moans and opens his mouth wider.

Harry picks him up without letting his lips leave louis' and walks towards the bed. He removes his own clothes and louis' he kisses every inch of his skin.

Louis moans as harry sucks love bites on his chest and tummy "so pretty so soft" louis mewls when harry sucks on his nipples. He knead ass and louis wraps his legs around his waist.

Harry goes lower removing louis' legs from his waist and putting them over his shoulders he plants soft kisses all over his thighs. Louis whimpers when harry was ignoring his hard cock. Harry gives louis' leaking hole a lick making the hybrid jump from the contact moaning loudly and immediately putting his hand over his mouth,

Harry chuckles rubbing louis' thighs with his big warm hands he says "don't worry baby, you can be as loud as you want this room is soundproof" he smirks and louis grabs Harry's neck and kissing him roughly mumbling "should've told me earlier"

"Mmm lemme show how much i love you..."

"Yes please harry.."