38

(Cole Sprouse as Noah)

"Don't you wanna go home"

"Um yea-"

"Then leave-"

"Harry for fuck' sake stop it!" Louis groans holding his head, Harry's been trying to indirectly kick noah out and its making louis stressed out.

Harry huffs glaring at noah while running his fingers through Felix's hair who was asleep in his lap and half on louis' lap.

"I'm sorry noah about him" louis says looking at noah who smiles softly at him "its okay lo-"

"Okay then now leave its getting late" harry butts in between again and louis signed giving noah apologetic glance and noah nods smiling and picking up sleeping alex, "I'll leave its getting late"

Louis smiles "yea sorry I'll see you tomorrow" noah nods and leaves, louis looks at harry who has a big smile on his face now and louis groans rolling his eyes, "what is your problem harry"

"Nothing " harry leans back and signs petting felix's kitten ears louis gives him a pointed look then grabs felix and taking him upstairs to his room, harry follows after him.

Louis tucks felix in bed and turns off the lights and leaves the room harry was following after him like a shadow. Louis turns tp go in his room and harry follows after him.

"Stop following me!" Louis says and opens his room door going inside harry hums and keeps following him inside the room making louis groan in frustration "harry stop it! "

"What! I'm gonna sleep here" harry says looking at the big comfy bed of louis' who stands infront of him with crossed arms "no you won't " harry pouts and says "please lemme stay lou-"

"Shut up harry i have to wake up early tomorrow don't waste my ti- HARRY!" louis yells at harry who jumps in his bed and smiles like a kid, "cuddle me!" Louis shakes his head and grabs his pillow going to the couch he lays on it turning his back to harry.

Harry signs and gets off bed and goes towards louis, "harry- what're you doing!" Louis squirms as harry picks him up and puts him in bed putting duvet over him. "You sleep in your bed I'll sleep on the couch" louis grabs the duvet and turns around closing his eyes.

Harry grabs the pillow and leaves the room going to felix's room he goes and lays beside him, felix immediately cuddles him and he smiles kissing the top of his head he cuddles his son and sleeps peacefully.

•••

Louis signs looking at harry and felix cuddling eachother sleeping with their mouth open, he chuckles and pulls the duvet off them. "Felix get up baby"

Felix squirms and puts his head in Harry's chest hiding away from louis' voice and louis giggles and tickles his cute tummy peeking out from under his shirt. Felix squeals and jumps in his bed "daddy stop" he laughs as his father tickles him.

Louis giggles and picks him up and felix clings on to him, "daddy no school today" louis looks at Felix's pout and sits on the bed with felix in his lap, harry was still sleeping beside them.

"Why baby?" Louis rubs felix's stomach "are you okay" felix nods "yes 'm okay " louis pushes his fringes back "then?"

"I wanna stay with hazzy" louis chuckles and pinches his son's cheek "he won't be home all day baby he has work i have work too! And you have school" he stands up but a hand wraps around his stomach making louis fall on bed with felix on his chest.

"Harry!" He scolds him who smiles with sleepy eyes and cuddles louis, felix giggles "yay no school!" Louis' eyes widened "oi who told you no school" felix points at harry who giggles "oi i didn't said anything"

Louis bites his lip hearing Harry's morning voice deep and raspy, "no I'm not going-"

"I'll leave you with uncle niall if you didn't go to school" louis says to felix who jumps put of bed abd runs to his bathroom "NO NIALLER!" louis laughs and harry chuckles trapping louis in his arms he says "you were in touch with niall all these years?"

Louis turns his back to Harry and goes to sit but harry has his arms tightly wrapped around him "harry let me go i have to make breakfast!" Harry puts his head in his neck humming "answer me louis"

"You ask too many questions harry I'm not your maths teacher-"

"You're my baby-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me go or else" louis threatens harry who smirks his lips nearly touching louis' neck his warm breath making louis shiver "or else what huh?" Harry whispers in louis' ear.

"Else this!" Louis hits harry in stomach with his elbow and harry groans turning around and falling on ground off the small bed, "fuckk-"

Louis laughs sitting up and covering his mouth he says "loser!" Harry groans rubbing his stomach "you'll get it louis" louis stands up winking at him "I'd like to see you try froggy"

Harry smirks and stands up to run after louis who yells and runs downstairs, "harry stop!" Harry laughs and chases louis around the house "cheeky kitten!"

"Don't call me that" louis jumps on top of the couch and harry jumps as well "what kitten?" Louis jumps off the couch and runs towards kitchen but harry having the advantage of his long legs he catches louis and pulls him close wrapping his arms around his waist.

Louis squirms in his hold, "hahaha i won!" Harry smiles hugging louis who squirms "no you fucking giraffe you cheated!"

"How?"

"With your giraffe legs you cheated!"

"I did not-" louis whines and jumps in Harry's arms "let me go harry!" Harry smirks and kisses his cheeks quickly then lets him go, "you fucker-" harry laughs and runs towards the bathroom.

"Frog!"

"Kitten!"

"Shut up-"

"DADDYYY-"

Louis' eyes widened and he runs towards Felix's room as well as harry

"Felix you okay! What happened?"