25

*Full chapter of smut*

Louis moans and archs his back as harry thrusting his tongue deeper in him, licking all the delicious sweet silk he moans on his skin making louis shiver. "Fuck daddy-"

Harry kneads his ass digging his nails in his bruised skin, louis moaning loudly when harry touched the specific spot and he cums all over Harry's desk. Harry licks him and pulls back wiping the spit off his chin he thrusts his index finger and middle finger in and stretches his hole.

Louis pushes his ass back panting and holding on the desk he whimpers, "daddy more" Harry hums and adds his other hands fingers ass well thrusting them deeper and brushing them over hus prostrate making louis cum again.

Louis falls down on desk panting as harry pulls out his fingers and licks them looking at the bruises on louis' ass that is created by him. He kneels behind him and kisses the red purple skin gently making louis whimper.

Harry turns louis around so he's now facing his crotch, his cpck was hard again. His whole body was wet from sweat he was panting and holding on the desk for support, his knuckles white from the grip. Harry kisses his smooth buttery skin of his thighs and runs his hand over his juicy thighs.

"Mmm daddy" louis takes a deep breath and looks down at harry, his cheeks red his lips swollen from biting too hard and his blue eyes blown to black filled with lust now. Harry kisses his tip looking straight in louis' eyes who throws his head back "Fuck-"

Harry slowly takes him in his mouth and starts sucking slowly at first then increasing his speed, louis moans and thrusts his hips up and harry groans and slaps his thigh saying "Stay still!"

Louis whimpers but obeys and lets harry take him in fully sucking. Louis moans loudly arching his back he pants "I'm gonna cum daddy" harry rubs his thighs his skin feeling hot against his large hand his cold rings creating friction and louis gets goosebumps as he cums in Harry's mouth.

Harry takes everything in his mouth but doesn't swallows it, louis pants and lets his body relax against the desk. Harry stands up and cups his jaw. Louis opens his eyes to see harry's fingers over his lip trying to open his mouth. He blinks lazily and opens his mouth.

Harry attached his mouth with louis' and pushes his own cum in his mouth. Louis moans and swallows everything while Harry's tongue licks the inside of his mouth. Lastly harry pulls back and kisses his lips softly.

Louis whimpers looking at him. Harry rubs his arm saying "its okay baby I'm here for you" louis wraps his arms around his neck and crushes his body with Harry's. Harry signs as he felt louis hard again against his thighs.

"Jump" harry grabs his thighs and orders him. Louis jumps and wraps his legs around his waist harry cups his ass tightly and louis hums in his neck.

Harry goes to his room instead of louis' and places louis on his huge bed. Louis squirms around the sheets tangling in his legs and his tail laying lazily down, his ears hitten in his sweaty hair. Harry looks at him as louis turns to lay on his stomach and starts rutting against the sheets he sniffs it moaning all he can smell was harry...harry everywhere

Harry grunts at the sight of louis rutting and moaning his name on his bed, he quickly opens his pants pulling them down with his boxers his hard cock jumps out free finally.

"Louis.... present yourself to me..." harry orders him and louis whines looking over his shoulder at harry who removes his shirt and was now standing stark naked, "daddy-"

"I said present yourself to me!"

Louis whimpers looking at Harry's large hand stroking his own cock standing there looking at louis. Louis quickly reaches back and stuffs his face in the pillow he grasps his ass cheeks and parts them.

Harry grunts as he watches louis' hole leaking silk and clenching in air, "Daddy..." louis whines loudly spreading his legs.

"what do you want baby?" Harry asks climbing on bed behind louis, "your cock daddy inside me please gimme your cock!" louis begs and harry hums tracing his finger over his butt crack and collecting the silk from it he sucks on his fingers moaning at the sweetness.

"Turn around"

Louis obeys immediately and lays on his back, "spread your legs for me kitten..." harry orders him and louis whimpers at the dominant voice and leaks more silk, he opens his legs wider and harry hums in satisfaction.

"Good boy" louis takes a deep breath as sweat runs down his forehead, "dadd-ooh fuck-" harry slowly thrusts inside him pushing in slowly and gently. Louis arches his back and grasped the sheets in his fists he moans.

Harry slowly pushes in till he's buried deep inside the warm heat of hybrid. He grunts and pulls back totally and thrusting back in slapping his hips against louis'. Louis screams in pleasure and wraps his legs around Harry's waist.

Harry grabs his head by his hair making him look in his eyes and thrusts roughly in and out again and again in a rhymes. Louis' tears fall down from the extreme pleasure and harry grunts attacking his neck kissing licking sucking biting creating huge love bites all over his neck.

"Mine....mine all mine"

Louis grasped the back of Harry's hair as he sucks on his nipples and moans "yes daddy all yours!" louis whimpers when harry bit them hard making louis arch his back and push Harry's head down on his chest. Harry pulls back from his chest and grabs his legs that was wrapped around his waist and pushes them so they're bend over his chest.

Louis scratches Harry's back and cums all over his stomach and harry grabs his jaw kissing him roughly harry says, "should i cum inside you kitten ....fill you up with my cum huh!"

"Yes daddy please fill me up....fill me up with your kittens daddy get me knocked out please i want you!"

"My beautiful kitten, will be filled with my kittens huh? my babies!" Harry kisses him roughly and louis pants in his mouth and hums as he felt Harry's warm cum spilling inside him.

"I love you so much daddy" louis relaxes his body letting harry fuck him throughout his orgasm, harry hums and licks his neck and trails kisses up to his ear he whispered,

"I love you more my beautiful kitten..."