42

"he's?"

"He's Kyle Davies..." louis mumbles and harry frowns while thomas quickly types the name and send it to his agents, "who is he baby?"

"H-he was my boss, i-i worked for him b-but i left the job when he..." Louis takes a deep breath and hides his fave mumbling "when h-he tried to r-rape me"

Harry's fists clenched and he growls "how dare he!" Louis looks at him "he's very powerful harry! We can't stop him- he can do anything"

"Who is kyle?" Harry asks and thomas starts speaking "he's the Owner of Nike he owns many online shopping centres that sponsors his company but most importantly... there are rumours he also owns some illegal drug supplying clubs and all"

Louis sniffs "i-i didn't knew about the drug thing but i was his assistant and he used to pay me the double amount of what other were paying....but the moment he stepped out of the line...i left the job but he still was irritating me he even found out my house so i...changed the house away from him" he says and thomas looks up as his men came he gave them instructions
And all the men hides behind the building.

Louis looks out hugging himself abd harry pulls him close "you're safe baby...i won't let him do anything to you and Felix" he says kissing the top of him head and louis snuggles in him "h-he used s-say he'll have me...i-if he can't have me...he won't let anyone have me....t-that mean he'll k-kill me-"

Harry presses his lips on louis' and louis melts down tears flowing his eyes, "no one's gonna hurt you... I'll protect you my kitten" harry hugs him and louis stuffs his face in Harry's chest mumbling "if... anything happens to me please t-take care of felix-"

"Stop it, nothing will happen to you-"

"Go go go go" thomas says to his men who runs towards noah who just cane out of the building holding a suitcase, the men surrounded him pointing their guns at him, he got scared and threw the suitcase away and puts his hand up surrendering.

Some men went inside the building and thomas starts the car once he got a message "what happened?" Harry asks as thomas starts driving "we got Kyle's current location he's out of New York" louis shifts closer to harry whimpering who wraps his arms around him.

"Who is in the building?" Harry questions and thomas glances at his watch "Kyle's men and leo, my men took both of them under arrest they'll question them and we'll know where they kept felix"

Louis peeks at thomas from Harry's chest "is Felix with...k-kyle?" Thomas looks at him through the mirror "maybe louis cause... there's eighty percent chances he's with Kyle"

•••

Thomas drops harry and louis at Harry's penthouse cause that was the safest place and the location which kyle don't know louis might be at. Harry hires bodyguards to secure the entrance of the building they can't take any risks.

"Here baby" harry hands louis a cuppa tea and the hybrid sniffs wiping his running nose with his shirt sleeve he takes his tea, harry sits next to him wrapping an arm around him. Louis looks around the penthouse where he first met harry after five years,

Harry pulls louis close and snuggles his nose in the chestnut soft hair which still smelt the same after all these years, louis looks up at harry "I'm sorry"

Harry looks down at him "why baby?" Louis hides his face in Harry's chest "if i haven't ran away from you abd told you i was pregnant...faced the problem and not ran away from it like a pussy I...i wouldn't have lost my Felix"

Harry rubs his arm, his large warm hands calming the hybrid "stop blaming yourself and think positive, we have a son who'll be with us soon" louis signs mumbling "when is soon harry, its already dark"

"Thomas said he'll bring our son back safe and sound my love, his men are keeping eye on Kyle " louis whimpers and hugs harry tightly "why are you being so sweet to me...you should be mad...angry at ne for keeping your son away for five years"

Harry cups louis' face and looks him in eyes, those dark ocean blue eyes he fell in love with "because i love you louis" tears came in louis' eyes "after everything i did....why?"

Harry chuckles and wipes his tear away and kissing his cheek he says "because that's what love is...no matter what happens louis, i will never stop loving you" louis bites his lip to control the sob.

"Thank you harry-" harry chuckles and pecks louis' pouty lips "stop thanking and apologizing baby"

"Mmm" louis hums and harry picks him up bridal style walking towards his bedroom he outs louis in bed who was already asleep.

"My beautiful kitten" he kisses his forehead and gets in bed next to him, cuddling the hybrid he massages his tail to which he wasn't giving much attention these days. He pets the tail and he heard louis purr. He smiles and kisses louis' kitten ears.

•••

"What!"

Louis rubs his eyes sitting up, harry had his phone stick to his ear, he looks at the watch it was 6am.

"Okay..."

"What happened harry?"

"Kyle.... he's here in new York"

Louis gasps and immediately sits up in bed "d-did they caught him?" Harry shakes his head looking down at his phone he says "they only know he's in New York...they don't know where he is in new York....he might be anywhere..."

Louis got goosebumps thinking about that man, who used to touch him every chance he get. Checkout louis shamelessly and touch his tail on purpose from then louis started hiding his tail and kitten ears, when kyle wouldn't stop calling him kitty...he started hating being a hybrid....yeah harry did some painful things to him as well.. raping includes in it...but he's changed now..... isn't he?

"Louis? What're you thinking?" Harry grabs louis' hand rubbing his thumb over his palm, "h-he might be in this building and we won't know harry-" harry shakes him head immediately pulling the kitten in his arms "he can't get close to you baby...i hired bodyguards all over the place no one can come in without my permission."

"I just want my Felix back" his voice breaks, breaking Harry's heart as well. "He'll be with us soon" he reassures him but deep inside he's worried himself..... what will happen next...

or now