28

*next morning*

*Knock knock*

"Louis its eleven in the fucking morning wake up!" Harry knocks on his foor he didn't got a response back so he goes to open the door to find it lock from inside, he frowns and tries to open again "louis open the door!" He bangs his fist against the door.

"Louis i swear if yo-" before harry could complete his sentence louis opens the foor, wearing a loose t-shirt his hair messy, eyes barely open and nose running his cheeks were red as well, he sniffs cutely and says "I'm sorry sir i didn't felt g-goo-" louis stops keeping a hand on his mouth he runs in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

Harry runs behind him "oh my god louis" he kneels beside him and rubs his back holding louis' hair back as louis threw up. Louis calms down and sits back on the floor panting wiping his mouth. Harry quickly flushes the toilet and gives louis a glass of water.

Louis stands up as harry wraps an arm around his waist to support him he goes to the sink and brushes his teeth first before drinking the glass of water. Harry pushes his fringes back frowning "what did you ate last night? "

"P-pasta i guess" harry frowns "you can't throw up because of pasta louis tell what did you ate last night?" Louis groans rubbing his head he says "can we talk later my head is paining" harry grabs his hand before he leave "no we'll talk now tell me what you ate ?"

"I didn't ate anything last night okay! Now let me go" louis jerks his hand out of Harry's hold and leaves the bathroom Harry's jaw dropped louis never snapped at him. "I'm calling doctor"

Louis turns back "no no no I'm fine its just a stomach bug i guess its fin-" harry shakes his head "no I'm calling the doctor that's it" harry goes to keave the room but louis grabs his hand "harry i said i don't need a doctor I'm fine!"

"What did you just call me?" Harry turns back his eyes hard louis gulps and back away a little "i-it slipped I'm so-" harry rolls his eyes "shut up now I'm calling the doctor" with that harry leaves the room.

Louis paces around holding his head "oh no no no no he can't know I'm pregnant he'll fucking kick me out " louis chews on his nails and suddenly an idea came in his mind, he grabs his phone and dials zayn's number.

"Hello who's this?"

"Zayn its louis i need your help!"

•••

Harry opens the main door to see that its liam not the doctor, "liam what're you doing here?" Liam smiles at him coming in he said "um...zayn need some files so I'm here to grab it for him"

Harry frowns "why can't he came here himself?" Liam looks around "he's actually busy so....he send me" harry signs "okay follow me" he takes liam to his office and liam follows him he motions zayn who was hidden behind the wall outside to come in.

Zayn quietly goes to louis room and closes the door, "thank god zayn you're here please take me away" zayn signs "louis why do you want to leave? Did harry do something? Should i ta-"

"No zayn just take me away for a while I'll explain everything to you on the way"

"Okay lou"

•••

"And that's all he neede" harry asks looking at the single sheet of paper liam was holding "oh yeah only this thanks" and with that liam runs out of the house, "weird" harry shrugs and closes his office.

*Knock knock*

Harry goes and opens the door to see the doctor "Hey, Mr. John. come in please" the doc smiles and shales hands with him and comes in, harry takes him to louis' room explaining the matter on the way.

"Hmm i see I'll check him" harry nods and opens louis' room door "louis the doctor is here!" He looks around to see louis was nowhere to be found his phone was on the bed. "Louis?" He checks the bathroom still he wasn't there.

"Louis?" He checks the closet no one to be found, "I'll be back john" he runs out of the room to check the rest of the house. He found no one.

"LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU!" he frustrated pulls his hair breathing heavily "d-did he.....leave me?" He shakes his head "no he can't no" he shakes his head and falls down not knowing what to do.....

"where are you louis?"

•••

"WHAT!-"

"Zayn my ears!" Louis winced covering his kitten ears, "oh I'm sorry- but....why did you lied yesterday? Why didn't you told harry you were i mean are pregnant!" Zayn questions him as liam was driving the car, "yes louis you should have told him he has right to know"

Louis looks down in his lap saying "he wouldn't have accepted me or my baby.....he would've made me abort the baby and i can't do that!" Louis says shaking his head hugging his stomach. Zayn shakes his head rubbing his eyes he said "no louis he wouldn't have done that, he loves y-"

"He doesn't zayn stop lying i heard him say abortion is a solution and i know I'm only a submissive to him and nothing more" louis says fiddling with his fingers. Zayn signs and says "at leat you guys have sorted it out once you tell him-"

"No zayn no I'm not letting him harm my baby I'm not.... going back to him" louis says hugging his stomach tears coming in his eyes afraid of losing the only happiness came in his life.

"Then what will you do louis?" Liam asks looking at louis through the rare mirror and watches as louis pulls out a note from his jeans pocket,

"Zayn Can i use your phone? I left mine at home so he wouldn't track me"

"Yea sure but who are you gonna call"

".... Someone who'll help me to hide from harry"