20

*slap*

He knew it.....he knew it would happen....he can't help but accept this too cause....

That's what love makes you do....accept everything loves come from.

"You fucking filthy hybrid.... you're forgetting your place, you. Are. Nothing. More than a submissive to me. Nothing louis...... you'll always be just a toy just a toy for my pleasure I....i spared your father's life in return of you. I own you.... you don't own me! You'll never will"

Harry yells at him, spitting the disgusting words in his face. Louis lowered his head looking down he takes a deep breath, tears already flowing down his red cheek.

"I'll change that...."

"What did you said!" Harry grabs his jaw roughly making louis face him, louis stared into those green pretty eyes....he has fallen for.

"I..... I love you harry"

Something... something flashed in Harry's eyes but it quickly changes into anger, disgust, hate. "And I......" Harry tightens his grip on louis' jaw he leans down closer to louis' face he continued,

"I...hate you"

Louis cries as harry pushed him on the floor, he whimpers when harry grabbed his hair and dragged him out of the bathroom and out of the room, "h-harry-"

"Don't fucking say my name from your dirty mouth slut!"

Harry opens the door to the black room, that louis hasn't gone inside yet, he didn't got a chance to look around the room he was thrown on the bed.

He turns around and harry was hovering over him with his cold dark eyes, louis whimpers as harry cuffs his hands to the bedpost and he blindfolds him. Louis opens his mouth to speak then there was clothe in his mouth gaging him.

Harry ties his legs and flips him roughly, making louis' hands and legs twist painfully as he was now laying on his stomach he takes in a sharp breath when he felt a wooden paddle rubbing against his ass.....its gonna be painfully.

*Whip*

Louis arches his back sobbing pulling on his hands and legs he cries, harry doesn't gives him a minute to stop and he spanks his ass with the paddle he keeps on hitting, louis screams behind the gag he can't breathe he feels his head spinning.

Harry keeps on spanking him with the paddle with all his force all he can see was red.....he don't know what came over him...he couldn't stop himself and only stops...when saw louis' skin turning purple.

He looks at louis who was not moving he climbs over him and grabs his hair roughly louis still wasn't reacting, harry quickly opens the blindfold and removes gag from his mouth.

The blindfold was wet from louis' years, there was a red bruise on his cheek where harry has slapped him earlier, he pats his cheeks "l-louis?" Louis doesn't reacts he doesn't opens his eyes.

"Louis!" He checks his breathing and....thank god he's breathing, harry lets his hair go and leaves him alone in the room still tied and in the painful weird position he leaves him.

•••

"Har-fuck-" harry doesn't even bothered to look at zayn who comes in and gulps down another bottle of wine. Zayn comes in and looks around, "what happened harry? And where's louis?"

Harry scoffs and rubs his face and then suddenly he throws the empty bottle of wine on the floor breaking it, zayn jumps back with wide eyes, " What the fuck harry! Where's louis? Is he okay! WHERE IS HE?"

Zayns runs towards harry who shakes his head, he grabs him by collar yelling in his face "where the fuck is louis! What dud you do to him"

"NOTHING I DID NOTHING! "

"You fucking liar! Where is he?" Zayn shakes him by his shoulders screaming in his face, but harry was too drunk to think about what he's saying and says "fucking passed out"

"W-what?"

"He fucking passed out! During the punishment that fucking weak cat passed out! "

*Slap*

"Shame on you....SHAME ON YOU HARRY I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN YOUR FRIEND" zayn runs upstairs and looks in every room until he opens the black door and gasped at the condition louis was in.....he immediately runs to help him

•••

"Harry? Why did you called me so la-wait....are you drunk?" Kendal looks at harry who stumbles towards her and falls before her on his knees, "harry are you okay?" He holds his shoulder and harry looks at her with his red eyes and removes a ring from his finger.

"What're you doi-"

"Kendall will you marry me?"

".....of course harry" she smiled brightly as harry puts one of his rings on her finger and kisses her hand messily he says

"I love you Kendal"

"I know harry...."

She hugs him and rubs his back smirking,

"That's what i was supposed to do..."

•••

(Yeah so.....well i don't have any patience at all and i already made the cover of my next book (royal au)....👉🏻👈🏻 I wanted to share it so.... here's the spoiler)

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ғᴀᴛᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅs ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ sᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ