23

Louis sips his drinks and stares at the dog beside their table, the couple finished eating so they got up and louis pouts waving at the dog who wiggles his tail.

Harry cleared his throat to grab louis' attention who looks at him, "your drink is over stop sucking on that straw" louis blushes and removes the straw out of his mouth. Kendal rolls her eyes goes to make a bitchy comment when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

Louis looks outside the window watching all the people walk by, he signs as he saw all of them on their phone....how does it feels to own a phone? He looks at harry who was already looking at him but he  looks down immediately when louis turned his face to him,

"Master?"

"Hm?"

"Can i have a phone?"

Harry frowns and looks at him "what- why? " louis shrugs and plays with his skirt "I...get bored when i have nothing to do" harry stares at him without saying anything and then says "no you can't!"

Louis signs and looks out again. "What happened, who was it?" Harry asks kendal who signs loudly rubbing her temple she says "my mom wants to meet you"

At that harry raised his eyebrows and louis looks over them, "why does he wants to meet me?" Kendal stares at his fave for a second before replying "harry I'm your fiance now and she has a right to meet the man her daughter is going to get married soon"

Harry signs and says "okay when will she meet me?" Kendal looks at his watch "she'll be here in ten minutes-"

"What! Now " harry asks and kendal nods, louis frowns and looks in his lap. "I can't meet her now"

"Why?"

Harry gulps and looks at louis who was staring in his lap, "what will she say about him! I have a submissive and I'm marrying you I'll have a bad first impression on her!"

Kendal rolls her eyes crossing her arms she says "then kick him out of the frame simple" harry shakes his head "its not that easy"

Louis sadly pulls his skirt trying to look busy when internally he was screaming, "why isn't it easy harry, anyways after we get married you're gonna free him so why not do it now"

Louis' head immediately snaps up and harry's eyes met his, louis' eyes were starting to fill with tears and harry noticed it and looks away, louis looks down to hide his tears so Kendal won't see them and say something rude again.

"I made a deal with his father kendal, i own him he's nothing but a toy to me I've already told you before"

Kendal rolls her eyes and says "I don't like to share you with anyone" harry chuckles and wraps his arm around her shoulder saying "you don't have to I'm your"

Kendal smiles and leans down to kiss him and he kisses her back, louis quickly wipes away his tears and wipes his nose looking out.

"Hey! why are you both eating each other's face off when there's a kid infront of you!"

Kendall and harry pulls back and looks at the women dressed in a pencil skirt a shirt and a blazer on top looking like a business women. Louis gulps with his cheeks blushing he says "i-i'm not a kid"

The women raises her eyebrow at him and then looks at harry she smiles, "hello I'm Olivia Wilde Kendall's step mother!" Harry smiles politely at her and shakes her hand saying "I'm Harry Styles"

"Yeah i already know that, now who's kid is this?" She asks pointing at louis who frowns, "he's my submissive" she raised her eyes and looks at louis up and down "is he.... even a human"

Harry clears his throat and says "he's a hybrid you know they're rare now a days " olivia nods and looks at kendal "so you found a man who already has a play toy for himself, huh?"

"Mom he said he'll leave him after we get married!"

Olivia sits next to louis keeping a distance between them she looks at harry and says "I'm sorry to say Mr styles but i didn't thought you'd be a man whore"

Harry's jaw clenched and louis gasps as well as kendal who says "mom!"

"What i didn't lied! He's literally cheating on you kendal this hybrid and you're letting him, this shows what type of man he is! He doesn't take you as his fiance he only going to use you later like he uses his sub-"

*Slap*

"Don't talk about harry that way Mrs. wilde, harry is not the man you just described him. He's far more better than people see him. Stop spreading lies! he doesn't use his submissives if you don't know about dominant sub relationship then i prefer you shut your mouth and about your daughter.... aren't she a whore to still stay with harry and accept his proposal when she already knew harry has a submissive! " Louis was panting after yelling all those words in Olivia's face. Her jaw was dropped.

Kendal stands up "how dare you talk to my mom-"

"No! Kendal, how dare you hear all the things your mom said about your fiance! " Harry yells at her and grabs her hand that she was going to hit louis with. Olivia hissed and stands up "let my daughter go! Kendal he doesn't deserve to marry you let's go!"

"Actually, she doesn't deserve a person like harry, when she can't defend him and go against the world for him....where is the love? I thought people defend and support, the people they love... Its a sign to show how much they really care about them and how much they love them and that they can go against each and every people in this world just to protect their lover...That is love!" louis said looking straight in Olivia's eyes.

Kendal scoffs and says "What will you understand you filthy hybrid you've never been in love even if you are no one would love you!"

Louis smiles at softly "I love myself that's enough..." kendal growls and goes to hit louis but harry stopped her but Olivia did she slapped louis who looks down. Harry's eyes turned dark as he yells at her, "How dare you hit him!" 

"Fucking disrespectful piece of shit-" Harry slaps her across the face and she gasps as well as kendal who runs towards his mother's side, "mom-"

"I don't fucking want to marry your daughter who can't even defend me" harry says and kendal gasps "n-no harry don't do it i love y-"

Harry grabs louis' hand and leaves the restaurant not even letting kendal finish, olivia glares at kendal who glares back at her and throws the ring harry put on him on the ground saying "you see! We again lost him we lost our chance of being a millionaire again! All because of you mom if you could shut your mouth-"

"You don't know how much a pain in ass that hybrid would have been if he didn't kicked him out before marrying you, he's very hard to catch kendal he was dangerous for us anyway"

Kendall rolls her eyes and leaves the restaurant, olivia huffs and follows after her "we can still try on that shawn guy kendal wait"

Niall frowns as he saw them leave and looks at the ring on the ground, what the fuck just happened...