31

Louis laughs loudly and falls on his bed "FINALLY! That leprechaun had the guts to ask you out congratulations I'm so happy for you bebe" he heard bebe squeal and then a loud bang,

"Bebe-"

"Fook- i bumped into my dresser anygays! Bro he's so fucking romantic, urg I'm whipped" louis giggles as he heard his best friend squeal. "I'm happy for you love so when is the wedding?"

"Oh lou i wish i could marry Tonight heh we haven't decided yet actually" bebe says and louis hums just then he heard loud running footsteps "Felix?" 

His bedroom door opens door and felix runs inside holding a paper plane in his hand he jumps on louis' bed "daddy see what i found-"

"Wait baby- bebe I'll talk to you later"

"Yup say hii to felix bye bye" louis hungs up and looks at his son "aunt bebe said h-"

"Daddy! Someone threw this plane while i was studying in my room, i can't read it" he pouts and louis chuckles taking the note he opens it to find a messy handwriting saying 'your dad cute' louis frowns the handwriting is messy but it definitely isn't written by a kid.

"Did you saw anyone outside?" Louis asks and his son shakes his head "it was dark out" louis throws the "its nothing let's go to sleep" felix pouts "but what did it says?"

"It says good night now sleep with me tonight" felix squeals and crawls under the covers louis smiles and lays down beside him and cuddles his son, kissing the top of his head he says "good night bubbles" his son giggles at the nick name and says "good night bubbles daddy" louis chuckles and hugs him closing his eyes he drifts into dreamless sleep.

•••

"....Sir your maid's name is Tracy and she'll come at twelve o'clock and clean the whole penthouse and leave at three-"

"Okay okay enough now I'm tired good night" harry doesn't lets his secretary's reply and lays down the bed, his tired from relaxing from the long flight.

•••

*Brrrrmmmmmm*

"Urg shut the fuck up" harry groans and covers his ears with his pillows, "o-oh I'm s-so sorry sir but-"

"Take your vacuum in another room!" harry grumbles and turns to lay on his stomach smuggling in the pillows, "but sir i finished all the room this one is las-"

"Then do something else till I'm sleeping"

"I finished all the work-"

"CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

"But i still have work-"

Harry sits up in his bed and throws his pillows at the maid who squeals backing away her legs tangling in the wire of vacuum and she falls down. "LEAVE, YOU'RE FIRED!"

"W-wha- no i didn't do any-"

"LEAVE OR I'LL CALL POLICE"

The maid stands up and runs towards the door quickly grabbing her stools and everything sniffing trying to control her tears.

Harry grabs his phone calling his secretary, "good mor-"

"Fuck your good morning this fucking maid is so annoying why do you even gave her this job! i want a new one right now who'll male me breakfast in twenty minutes hurry!"

"Sir i was about to tell you she's a bit annoying yesterday but you hung u-"

"A bit? SHE FUCKING RUINED MY SLEEP!" harry yells in his phone and his secretary literally falls off her chair "i-i'm sorry sir I'll send a new maid quickly have a nice day" she hangs up as soon as possible and harry scoffed,

"Nice day my ass!"

•••

"Urg okay okay i understood it- can you please stop repeating-"

"LOUIS I'M SERIOUS don't annoy that man he has a short temper and please don't get yourself fired because you're the last maid i could hire right now"

"I understood everything liz now where will i get the card key" louis picks up his coffee cup and takes a sip. "Tracy will leave that at the recipient just don't mess it up please my boss- he's ha-"

"DADDY! THERE'S A SPIDER IN MY SINK"

louis chuckles "I'll be there babe" he takes the kast gulps of his coffee "I'll do as you say liz now i gotta go in what time should i reach there?"

"In twenty min-"

"TWENTY MINUTES- and you're telling me now, i have to drop felix school-fook- bye" louis hangs up keeping his empty cup in sink he runs across the corridor to his son's room.

"Where's the spi-" louis stops in mid sentence once he saw the mess in bathroom, toothpaste was smeared on the wall sink bathtub and felix was standing on the toilet seat holding his tooth brush. "Daddy the spider is ther-"

"FELIX I'M ALREADY LATE-" he runs inside towards his son and slips on the face wash that was on the floor and falls on his ass "fook-"

Felix laughs loudly and his leg slipped as well and he falls on top of louis, "fuckkk-" louis groans and felix giggles jumping on his father he says "once more!"

"I'm late hurry up!"

"Urg-"

"What happened?"

"I need to pooo-"

"Foooooook-"

•••

Louis pants as he climbs in the lift and uses the card key towards the floor je has to clean and cook, he looks at his watch and groans "shit- I'm one and an half hour late"

He hopes his boss is not some rude asshole and finally the door opens to the house and he steps in dragging his cleaning tool bag with him. He looks around the house and damn its so beautiful he's been to many penthouses but this one looks very modern and dark.

He saw that a man in suit was sitting kn the couch infront his back facing louis. He immediately started apologizing bowing down to hide his face embarrassed.

"I'm so so sorry sir- i promise i won't be late agai-"

"Louis?"

"H-harr-"