30

*Five years later*

"Daddy daddy let's go i want to sit in the first row!" Louis chuckles at his son and grabs two popcorn cups and walks in the theatre. His son ran towards the first row his curly hair bouncing as he jumps down the stairs, louis chuckles saying "Felix don't run love"

Felix giggles showing his bunny teeths and sits in his seat his dainty feets dangling from the seat, louis smiles and sits next to him fixing his bunny hat and says "Now don't spill your popcorns okay buddy" his four year old soon to be five, gives him a grin nodding.

The lights dimmed and felix literally was bouncing in his seat louis smiles looking at him, he looks so happy. Thank god he his boss gave him a day off today so he bought his son to watch the new movie.

Louis looks at the screen just as the name of the movie came....

The eternals

•••

Louis giggles as the elf falls down and Felix giggles and looks at his dad, "daddy I need to pee" louis chuckles and goes to stand up just then he heard the family voice,

"I'm Eros..."

Louis' eyes widened and his heartbeat increases as he looks at the screen to see...."harry?"

"Daddy hurry up!" Felix was already out of his seat and was jumping and louis looks at him and back at screen to see....it was actually harry!

"Y-yeah let's go-" he picks his son up and goes towards the exit.

•••

Louis was standing outside of the door. He looks up as another man comes in holding his son in his arms he hurry him into the toilet and signs looking at louis "they can't hold it for even a minute" louis chuckles and nods "really!"

"Daddy! Hurry up Eros came-"

"Alex go back in and wear your pants close the zip and then come out" the father closes the door again pushing his son in who whines doing as told and louis chuckles "he's very excited."

"Yea he doesn't wants to miss even a single shot of movie" louis nods and Felix comes out of bathroom running to wash his hands just as Alex comes out and goes to wash his hands.

"Alex- oi oi!"

"Hii Felix is this your daddy" felix nods and looks at louis "daddy this is alex my new classmate!" Louis smiles "hey alex"

"Hi uncle, Felix let's sit together!" Felix nods and the both runs out, louis shakes his head and the man chuckled "so we have to sit together now"

"Yea I'm louis "

"I'm Noah"

•••

Louis sits back down in his seat and noah sits next to him where Felix sat previously, he glances at the right side in the second row to see alex and felix sitting towards. "So you're new here?" Louis asks noah who nods

"Yes i got transferred here last week only" louis nods and looks at the screen, "do you know Eros? W-who is he?"

Noah looks at him "he's a new actor Harry styles his first role in this movie, i know him very well kinda I'm a fab actually his new movie is gonna come soon Dunkirk!"

"O-oh....did you know him from years?"

"No he just came into film industry like a year ago i guess he owns a Gucci company too "

"Oh um....Do you know what he used to do before that?"

"No...why?"

"Um no nothing- just curious"

Louis looks back at the screen but he wasn't focused on the movie....he was too busy thinking....why did harry left all what he had and became a actor.

•••

"Did you liked the movie?" Louis asks his son while driving, "it was amazing! But i missed the part where Eros came" louis chuckles as Felix pout, "don't worry baby you want some ice Cream?"

"Yes yes yes!"

Louis laughs as his son was literally bouncing in his seat "okay calm down pup "

•••

"Sir, Mr. Malik is here to meet you" harry nods "send him in" his secretary nods and zayn comes in, "aye styles what's up"

"Nothing just thinking about whom should i send to New York to finalize the deal with Mr victor" zayn hums and sits down infront of Harry's desk "why don't you go yourself?"

"Arg you know i haven't left London in years i don't wanna go anywhere man" harry says groaning rubbing his temple and zayn rolled his eyes, "I'm married with two kids and you're the one tired huh"

Harry shakes his head "I'm not in the mood to leave my place right now" zayn huffs and leans forward on Harry's desk "what happened to your penthouse in New York?" Harry signs and says "its still there i told my secretary in New York to take care of it"

"So why don't you go there and live for sometime finalize the deal with Mr. Victor and also take a break from work I'll handle everything here"

"No zayn I don't want to pressure you-"

"Bro I'm your business partner and anyways i have liam to help me so go take a break and return when you're fresh and ready to work again" zayn says harry looks deep in thought.

"Harry don't think too much its just a break!"

"Um....okay fine"

"Good....the time is now" zayn mumbles and harry frowns "huh?" And zayn shakes his head "nothing go home and pack your bags I'll take care of everything"

"Yeah"

•••

"Daddy, aunt bebe is calling" Felix comes in louis' room running holding his phone "yea gimme and did you do your homework? " Felix gives him a wide grin his big green eyes filled with mischief, his cute tiny kitten ears twisting "yes daddy"

"Liar! Go do your homework right now or no bananas from tomorrow" Felix squeals his tiny tail jumping with him and he runs to his room to do his homework because he loves eating bananas, louis chuckles finally answering his phone.

"Hey bebe-"

"NIALL PROPOSED ME AAAAAAA-"