Emotionless And Bootylicious

Start from the beginning

Before I could make my way outside I was pulled back. "What's wrong with you?!" He hissed in my ear as he gripped my upper arm. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!" I yanked my arm from his grip and stepped toward the door. "You made your choice when you walked out last night and now I'll make mine." I headed out of the door without looking back.

I pushed the lunch door open as I swayed my way inside with the crew behind me and stopped dead in my tracks when the cheerleaders squad was sitting on the same table the football team was sitting. Since when does the cheerleaders squad sit with the football team? Why do you still care?

I don't know but I couldn't help seeing red at the sight of Esther again sitting next to Sebastian, giggling at something one of the boys said and leaned in closer to him but he didn't seem to notice that, he was busy talking to skill.

I, whose Sebastian's girlfriend never sat next to him at school, it made me feel clingy and now some bitchy cheerleader captain is? Well hell no. I was ready to make my way toward them when Vanessa grabbed my hand.

Turning my emotions off wasn't supposed to function like this. I wasn't supposed to feel this jealously or anger so why am I feeling like this? You said it yourself, your connection is beyond any mate connection, what makes you think that a simple turn off will make things different?

Shut up! I don't know why I'm even arguing with you.

"She's not worth it okay. Remember that he loves you not her and besides, he's not even paying attention to her." Vanessa whispered in my ear which I responded with a nod and changed my direction as we walked toward our table.

"Hello everyone." Esther cleared her throat as she stood up from the table. "We wanted to show you guys our new cheer for tonight's game." It's about time. I was getting tired of that same old cheer.

The cafeteria cheered and clapped their hands as they whistled. "Ready girls." They walked in the middle of the cafeteria with their pompoms in their hands. "Ready? Okay!" They put their legs together and clapped their hands. "Put your hands up in the air!" They parted their legs and put their hands in the sky as their hips moved side to side. "Like you just don't seem to care! Cause we're the best around, and we show it!"

"Yeah, yeah, you know it!" They jumped around as they made a triple flip. "Our team can beat anyone! You know this game will soon be done!" They clapped their hand and put one hand in the sky and the other one on their waist. "Cause we're the best around, and we show it! Yeah, yeah, you know it!" At the end they did a back flip with a split and their hands in the sky, shaking the pompoms.

The cafeteria slowly started to clap and I put my hands together in one clap as I rolled my eyes. "We too have something new." I spoke surprising myself as I stood up. "Right girls?" I mocked Esther as I swung my legs from the bench.

They nodded their heads and stood up with a smirk. "I told you that she wasn't worth it, what are you doing?" Vanessa whisper-yelled in my ear and I smiled falsely.

"Showing her a taste of her own medicine, it's clearly that she's doing this on purpose." She frowned and I pointed at Esther who now had the attention of Sebastian. "What do you say partner?"

"Bring it on."  I snapped my fingers together with an attitude at that and walked in the middle of the cafeteria, turning my back to the crowd and scrunched down but not too much. At my signal one of the girls put the instrumental of the song. The beat started and we shook our booty to the beat.

"Rebekah, Can you handle this?" I turned around with my hand on my hip and modeled my way to the front. "Vanessa, Can you handle this?" Vanessa turned around with a pose and made her way to the front. "Keera, Can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this!" We leaned forward and shook our asses while shaking our finger.

"Barely move, we've arrived, lookin' sexy, lookin' fly baddest chicks, chicks inside DJ, jam tonight." We all sang in chorus as we turned to the side, our hands extended as we moved one leg then the other. We put one hand on our hip and turned our head to the side sexily, flipping our hair down as we kneeled a bit.

We tossed our head back and moved one hand across our head, tossing our hair back as the girls moved to the side and I walked in the front, singing. "I don't need anything, there you are, come on baby don't you wanna, dance with me. Can you handle, handle me?" I pointed at myself with an attitude.

"Lookin' hot." We ruffled our hair and touched our skin. "Smellin' good ,groovin' like I'm from the hood over my shoulder, I blow you a kiss." We turned around with one hand on our hip and looked behind us to blow a kiss. "Can you handle, handle this?" We clapped our hands as we arched our back and shook our asses. 

"I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this 'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe." We shook our heads down, flipping our hair and then flipped it back up to shake our finger. We crossed each other just in time as the girls in the front arched there back and we put our leg when it was arched and shook our asses up and down.

"I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this." We put our legs down just as the girls stood back up and clapped our hands, moving our shoulders to the side as we rotated our hips and leaned on one leg, the other one extending as we popped our asses. "'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe." 

"Move your body up and down." We moved our body side to side, putting our hands in the sky and propped down, one hand up and the other one on the ground and extended one leg. "Make your booty touch the ground." We turned around as we swayed side to side, one hand on our hip as we popped up our ass, one hand on our mouth. "I can't help but wonder why is my vibe too vibealacious for you, Babe."  

"I shake my jelly at every chance." We extended our palms and moved it in circles, one knee pop up and the other leg stretch out as we moved our hips in sync with our palms. "When I whip with my hips you slip into a trance." We put one hand on our hip and stretched one and was we whipped around, our back to the crowd.

"I'm hoping you can handle all this jelly that I have now let's cut a rug while we scat some jazz." We scrunched down and turned back to the front while popping our booty. We close our legs together as we stood straight, our hands together as we scattered some jazz.

We walked closer to each other as we sang together, moving in circle while we moved our bodies in sync. "I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this." We walked slowly apart and stood in our position, turning around leg first and extended one hand to the front and one hand on the back. "'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe." As we popped our asses up and down.

"I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this." We jumped around with a split, turning to the side on all four and push ourselves up. "'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe." Our hands in front of our chest as we moved our asses up and down.

"I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this jelly I don't think you ready for this." I flipped on my hands as six other girls did the same, the girls behind us grabbing our calf as we shook our booties.

They closed our legs and pushed us aside as we flipped back on our feet, our hands moving up and down as we made our way to the front. "'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe." I snapped my fingers with an attitude as I dragged the word out at the end with a sexy pose.

One student started to clap and soon enough the whole cafeteria was clapping and whistling. I smiled at that and flicked my hair back with a laugh. Now we're talking.