Chapter 83

The vitality kept her heart hanging, she didn't dare to move rashly.

Since the Han family decided to wait and see the changes, Rong Jing did not bring Shen Lihua into the space.

After all, a sudden loss of one person would also attract the attention of the upper class, and Shen Lihua now has the strength of the second-order ability, and there is a battle.

Under such circumstances that they would be discovered at any time, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng did not go to Yang Shiyan and the others.

If something really happened, they would not forget to rescue Wang Zhenghua together.

After Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing left, they found an unmanned corner on the ground of the Xuanwu base to enter the space, and both entered the state of cultivation.

Whether it is the hostility of the base to them, or the unknown danger, they urgently need to improve their strength as soon as possible.

At this time, in Han Xiuyan’s room, a man in a straight military uniform leaned on a chair in a leisurely and elegant posture, holding a cup of tea, and after taking a sip, he smiled and said, “I said, you just believe in Xiuheng and His daughter-in-law?"

"You also said that it is my brother and sister-in-law, can I believe it?" Han Xiuyan leaned on the table, frowning when she heard this, "Furthermore, they saved me in M ​​city. , I don’t know what they are capable of? At that time, there was also a woman who absorbed X-1 energy in M ​​City, and her strength had improved very quickly. If not..." Said this, Han Xiuyan seemed to remember the scene of being trapped in hallucinations at the time. His face became more ugly, "Otherwise I will definitely get more information. But I believe Xiaoheng and Rong Jing can deal with X-1 energy."

"That," the man in uniform groaned for a moment, "Well, let me first. Put this under pressure. Now the natural disasters in various places are getting worse and worse, and there is a wave of zombies. There can be no turbulence in the base."

Han Xiuzhen smiled, "Thank you. Oh, how come I think it's good to know you as a person. What?"

"It's good to know!" The man in uniform stood up and put the teacup on the table next to Han Xiujun, "I remember this pen, and you will pay it back."

"I'm not helping you all the time. Do you do anything?" Han Xiuyan blinked, defending.

The man in military uniform smiled noncommitantly, "I'm leaving now, and you should take a good rest these days. When the tide of zombies comes, you will be tired."

"Yes, Chief!" Han Xiuyan stood up straight and saluted as if he was a military salute.

"Okay." The supreme commander, dressed in an ordinary officer's costume, waved his hand, and left without disturbing anyone, just like when he came.

Han Xiujun breathed a sigh of relief. Although the two have been friends for more than ten years, after all, they are now different in their identities, and some of the pressure is not the same as the usual way of getting along, and they can disappear. What's more, he didn't want Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing to really have anything wrong. He said that they could cope with the X-1 energy. In fact, he was also quite worried in his heart.

However, after seeing his parents and learning that Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing had come back secretly before, he was relieved. As long as Rong Jing didn't say to the old man Wu, there would be no reason to do anything against them.

Two days from outside, more and more zombies gathered near the Xuanwu base. The mission center started to release missions again, and the level of missions was greatly improved compared with the previous missions-the zombies were too dense, and the danger level for the people doing the missions was also greatly increased.

During this period, the injured team member of the supernatural power also returned to the Xuanwu base, and the research institute and the Supreme Director received detailed reports on what happened to Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng.

Elder Wu looked at Song Haoyan, who was still expressionless, with a complicated mood, and sighed: "Hao Yan, in the face of the interests of the people and the country, how can you be dazzled by your children's personal affection?"

"No." Song Haoyan The indifferent two words seem to be not just an excuse, but a statement of facts.

"No? Then why don't you help Tan Wen complete the task? Although you don't get along well, he brought you back from home after all. You have the present, Tan Wen also has a credit!"

"Tan Ju wants to kill. Rong Jing seized X-1 energy." Song Haoyan's expression remained the same.

Old Wu's expression changed, "You feel it?"

"Yes." Song Haoyan nodded. Although his psychic powers cannot know exactly what a person is thinking, he can sense general things, such as greed, such as Envy, such as killing intent.

At first he only felt that there was a secret between Tan Wen and Sister Yu, and Sister Yu was very jealous of Rong Jing. Until the end, he really understood what the ultimate goal of Tan Wen and Yu sister was. He secretly conveyed these to Han Xiuheng, so there was a scene where the two confronted the ability team.

He can give everything for the country, but he can't watch the person he likes be killed by others' greed.

"How could Tan Wen become like this!" Old Wu stood up with excitement, and walked a few steps back and forth in the room quickly, then he stopped slowly after thinking of something, "You said Rong Jing didn't lose her mind? Is it just the ability to improve?"

"Yes."

"So, so that our original research direction was right?" Wu Lao muttered to himself. He looked at Song Haoyan suddenly, "Do you know where Rong Jing is now?"