Chapter 62

Is very rare. The killing aura in him was not acquired by killing zombies after the end of the world, but had always been there.

This is a person who has been walking on the edge.

But Han Xiuheng, who can keenly feel the breath of a person, can be sure that although Song Haoyan is the type of person who doesn't see the sun, his whole body is very positive. Through various clues, it can be inferred that he is probably doing things for the country.

They will probably go to many places this time, whether it is the south or the north, if they find something wrong, they will definitely check it out. And Song Haoyan suddenly said that, there must be something special, but he couldn't tell them the reason. How did he know that there was a problem in the north? What exactly does it mean? And what did he originally want to say?

Han Xiuheng didn't continue to ask questions. A person like Song Haoyan who buried all his thoughts would not be able to get any answers from him if he didn't voluntarily.

It's just that they can't avoid it just because they know there is danger. Some things can be said to be deliberately coming to the door, and they can't avoid it if they want to hide. At that time, he would do his best to protect Rong Jing.

After leaving the base in City D, the three of Rong Jing slowed down. Her realm has been somewhat loosened, she has gained space for half a year, and the actual cultivation time has been almost five years. Coupled with the breakthroughs caused by some fortunes, her cultivation base progressed rapidly.

Rong Jing also knew that Pepe would appear in the previous severe injury and coma. This is the reason why the world has suffered a great obstacle to self-repair. Pepe told her some related things, and both her and Han Xiuheng's realm improved rapidly. . These all made her feel like a puppet.

However, because of this, her cultivating heart is firmer. If she wants to get rid of this involuntary situation, she probably has no choice but to cultivate with her heart. One day, she will truly break through the boundaries of this world to figure out the truth of the matter.

In the development zone outside D City, he arrived at a relatively remote house. Rong Jing set up a guard formation outside, and the three of them entered the space. They may stay here for a while.

The valley in the space has undergone some changes since Rong Jing was injured last time. The scope expanded, and the misty fog surrounding halfway up the mountain also dissipated a little. While Shen Lihua was resting, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng walked up the mountain along Lingquan.

Originally they could only walk to the eyes of Lingquan Spring, but now they can continue to face upward until they reach the edge of the mist. The more you go upward, the thicker the aura, and those white mists seem to be condensed from the aura.

"Xiuheng, you said Song Haoyan said that the north should not stay for long. Did he know something?" Rong Jing was also very curious. Since Peipei said that the last life she had experienced was a world that had been altered beyond recognition by Su Li, she knew what she had learned before. Probably none of the things are comprehensive. At least she didn't know that there was a magic repair before, nor did she know that Song Haoyan had spiritual abilities.

"Perhaps he knows some undisclosed news. Before the end of the world, he is likely to do things for the country." Han Xiuheng has no other factors to interfere with his thinking, only judging from the bit by bit of contact after the end of the world. , On the contrary, he could see more clearly than Rong Jing.

"Yeah..." Rong Jing nodded. She had thought about which party Song Haoyan did when he told her to perform the first mission ten years ago. If you look at it from Su Li's female essay. , Song Haoyan was more likely to be a killer. However, she now knows that the so-called female essay is not reliable. It is very possible that some superficial things were actually guessed by Su Li. If you really want to investigate carefully, Song Haoyan will go to the Qilin base afterwards, and Becoming the most important superpowerer there should be related to his identity.