Chapter 15

The little boy named Rui Rui looked on the surface of a high fever and was in a coma, but Rong Jing knew that he was actually infected by a virus. Unlike the original coma and mutated person, Rui Rui had absorbed too much virus in the air and resisted.

        People who don't live will become mutant zombies after three to six hours.

  In the last life, she and her mother, as well as Zuri staying overnight at this gas station, also met this family. In the middle of the night, there will be a group of people coming to the gas station, a group of bastards who lose their restraints and start doing evil. If it wasn't for Rong Jing's ability, she could not bear to kill the scum who tried to bully herself, I'm afraid... just then Rarity suddenly became a zombie, and the entire gas station became chaotic.

  The reason why she didn't remind everyone this time was really because of the different worlds. In these last days, we still have to experience more things.

  At the same time as the last life, the sound of cars coming from afar came from the gas station. Yung Jing suddenly opened his eyes, sat next to the practice of Shen Lihua also felt, migraine looked at the contents Jing, a low voice in her ear and asked, "Jing Jing, is not someone coming?"

  "Ah "Rong Jing nodded, "But we don't care, there are people outside."

   While talking, a luxury bus stopped outside the gas station. Wang Zhenghua, who was watching the night outside, was startled and immediately stood up and hid behind the shelves.

        Look outside. The first person who got off the car was a man with a bad face, dark skin, knotted muscles, and a pair of sharp eyes carefully shooting around. After confirming that there is no danger, he nodded to the person in the car.

        Then some people walked down one after another, the figure walking in the middle was thin, and the face was extremely pale in the moonlight, and it looked like it had been hollowed out. This person seemed to be the leader, looked around, and said to the others,    "Little Si, Lao Li, you two go around and see if there is a better car. Aming, you open the door and we will do it tonight. Rest here."

  The few people named took a look at each other, and then started to move separately.

        They all followed Qin Ge in the first place.

         They had nothing to worry about. It was impossible for a low-level gangster like them to be planted at any time, and they were embarrassed. stand up.

         Now that the world has become like this, it makes them feel relaxed and do whatever they want. Without restraint, it is much more enjoyable than before. It's just that Qin Ge was bitten by the woman on the bed, and they ran out with Qin Ge's younger brother Qin Xian. Although Qin Xian didn't look like it used to be, but Brother Qin died, and the gang of children were headless.

        Qin Xian stood up and took the lead, and everyone naturally followed him.

  And looking at what Qin Xian meant, he wanted to pull a group of people to develop his power. Now this is the time when heroes emerge in troubled times, right? The most important thing now is to find a suitable place.

  A Ming was the one who got off the car first. He was originally Qin Ge's right-hand man. After the end of the world, he found that his strength had become greater than before.
        Qin Xian relied heavily on him, but...   

        He glanced back at a delicate and tender woman in the team, and a vague desire flashed under his eyes.

         It was his neighbor, who had always been thinking about it, but people never looked down on him. But this time encountering this matter, if he hadn't rescued her, she would have become a zombie like her husband.