Chapter 67

Both of them eased slightly. Before seeing Rong Jing being surrounded by Tuantuan, his heart was always tugging, but Rong Jing insisted that he did not want to hide in the space. Now that the giant spiders are dead, these mutant spiders that didn't carry demonic energy have no control of the boss, the threat is already extremely small, and he can finally relax.

The two quickly cleaned up the spiders that could be seen, and then processed the mutant nucleus in the giant spider as the mutant nucleus of the previous mutant orangutan. Rong Jing took Han Xiuheng into the space.

Lie on Han Xiuheng's chest and hugged him tightly, Rong Jing felt that the terrible scene before was truly far away.

She couldn't imagine what would happen if Han Xiuheng hadn't reacted to the meeting just now. The scene just now is too much like when the two of them died in the previous life, they were both pierced in the back by a good thing, except that the one who witnessed it was Han Xiuheng, the other who witnessed it was her...

"Jing Jing." Han Xiuheng stroked lightly. Rong Jing's back comforted her. Although he discovered that Rong Jing was afraid of bugs early on, he didn't expect that the crisis just now would have such a strong impact on Rong Jing. "Isn't it all right?"

Rong Jing buried her face. His chest shook his head, and his voice choked a little: "...Don't be okay."

"I was not good just now, I will be careful in the future." Han Xiuheng looked down at Rong Jing's hair and said softly.

"I didn't blame you..." Rong Jing muttered as he looked up at him, making her laugh and cry.

"I know." Han Xiuheng lowered his head and gently pecked and kissed Rong Jing's cheek. "My heartbeat almost stopped just now. You are not obedient and refuse to hide in the space first. Do you know how worried I am? You are so afraid of insects. . "

"I  am not afraid! " Rong Jing quickly countered, watching the pair Heng Han repair his mouth smile phoenix eye, not by the sound smaller, "You do change, you will yourself to leave? I'm not not help you Very busy!"

Han Xiuheng looked at Rong Jing for a long time, the light in his eyes was getting brighter, and then he laughed in a low voice.

"What are you laughing at?" Rong Jing lightly punched his chest.

Han Xiuheng held Rong Jing's hand, pressed it to his heart, and said seriously: "No, I was wrong. Jing Jing, no matter what happens in the future, you and I will face it together, and never give up."

"... ." Rong Jing couldn't help but feel a little silly looking at the elegance in his eyes.

In the small building not far away, Shen Lihua watched the children's every move through the window, her frowned brows gradually loosened, and a smile appeared on the corners of her mouth.

Let them worry about young people's affairs.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng adjusted their breath in the space and recovered for a while, before returning to the sewer again. There are also many spiders scattered all over the sewer. It would be unrealistic if only the two of them were to be cleaned up like this. Perhaps this will also become a mission point in the future, and the mutant core of mutant spiders also has a great recovery value.

Where the giant human-faced spiders are entrenched, that kind of devilish energy still exists. Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng destroyed the huge spider web bit by bit, and the human figurines tied to it were also cut apart one by one. But without exception, they have become zombies-no matter whether they were alive before or not.

Perhaps it was an illusion caused by the gloomy environment, this underground tragedy was even more terrifying than when the zombies rushed into the crowd. Rong Jing's nerves have been tempered a lot, and she still feels terrified.