Chapter 77

Rong Jing was in darkness when she woke up, Piercing pain came from many places throughout the body.

There was no one around, and even Han Xiuheng didn't know where it was spread.

The divine consciousness still couldn't extend to half a meter away from her circumference. Rong Jing watched around on guard.

In this small sealed space, she could only hear her own footsteps. The walls were tightly closed, and she didn't go out at all. The way.

Rong Jing didn't sense any fatal danger that Han Xiuheng had encountered, so Rong Jing was a little relieved, washed the wounds everywhere with the spring water, simply bandaged it, and then swallowed a blood-tonifying pill and Guyuan Pill.

After setting up a vigilant formation beside her, Rong Jing sat cross-legged on the ground and began to exercise the Nine Turns Mingxin Jue, restoring the aura in the meridians and dantian.

Now she was in this situation alone, and she didn't know what was happening to everyone else. Rong Jing recalled what had happened before, and fell into deep thought.

Their mission this time is to install several instruments at several specific locations in T city, so that the research institute in the Xuanwu base can observe and research everything that happens in T city.

It would be better if we can directly find the root cause of all this as we did in J City and M City before.

The equipment of the team was developed by the research institute for the X-1 energy, and the whole set of clothes has the function of isolating and protecting energy from intruding.

However, although the devilish energy can be detected, it is not able to be isolated in a materialized way like those scientific researchers imagined.

I didn't expect the situation in T City to be much worse than before.

Before, after they entered T City, despite the protection of protective clothing, the magical energy still quietly invaded the minds of teammates.

In the first part of the journey, apart from encountering some zombies and mutant animals, they did not encounter much crisis.

For these people who have experienced a lot in the last days and have stood at the top of the supernatural powers, zombies and mutant animals are not threatening at all.

Even if they encounter a level exceeding them, they can respond through cooperation and experience.

But when they approached the first target point, they soon felt something was wrong.

It seems that all the cold and cold air in this dark city have gathered here, but in May, people can breathe out white mist like a cold winter.

Not only was the temperature dropped suddenly, but when they looked around guardingly, a strange voice slowly sounded around the eleven powers.

No matter how they turned around, the voice seemed to be in the back of their heads all the time.

Scattered. Gradually, the vague voice became louder, and there seemed to be countless ghosts roaring and roaring in the dark around them...

The first thing that couldn't stand it was a male player in his early thirties. He was so angry that he began to use abilities indiscriminately. Attack the invisible enemy.

Some people have been stimulated by this kind to join the ranks of this catharsis of depressive emotions. Captain Tan whispered angrily with a dark face, and couldn't stop this increasingly crazy behavior.

Rong Jing looked at Han Xiuheng who was walking by, and got a comforting expression.

The two of them have strong spiritual consciousness, so the devilish energy that disturbs their minds has little effect on them.

However, this atmosphere was like a whirlpool, and soon, this team of superpowers was drawn into the abyss.

Even Captain Tan began to lose control. Rong Jing noticed that, except for Han Xiuheng and her, Song Haoyan was not affected.