Chapter 79

In the darkness and nothingness, the memories of her previous life were also restored. It turned out that she almost succeeded in the previous life.

She had already eliminated Rong Jing and became an influential figure in the last days, but she did not expect that in the end so many magic repairs appeared to snatch her jade bracelet space.

And Song Haoyan, who she trusted most, approached her only for the power of the jade bracelet space.

Now, since she still has a chance, she will not let these people go!

She has come back.

The flesh of Su Li in this world has been turned into a puppet and destroyed. Her appearance can only be ordinary, but she doesn't care anymore. As long as she can gain the greatest power in this world, what is important? And at the same time she came back, the cultivation base of the previous life also returned to her, but it became a magic cultivation.

Magic repair is better! Do whatever you want, just by heart!

When a cultivator reaches the realm of Nascent Soul, she can reshape her body, and then she will reshape a beautiful face again!

She stayed in the place where the space cracks would appear, relying on a lot of magic energy, raised her cultivation base from the seventh level of Qi training to the foundation building, and then gradually reached the third level of foundation building by absorbing the power of those with supernatural powers.

Unexpectedly, Rong Jing came to make trouble again! At that time, her strength could not beat Han Xiuheng, so she had to give up M City and retreat temporarily.

Now she has built nine foundations, and the world is truly on the verge of collapse. Rong Jing ran into her hand again. She suppressed the ecstasy in her heart and secretly controlled the devilish power team aimed at them, especially the gorgeous woman who had a ghost in her heart. Finally trapped Rong Jing, as long as the new rules are integrated with Rong Jing, she can truly become the protagonist of this world!

But...

Han Xiuheng actually became so powerful. Moreover, his heart for Rong Jing...

Why doesn't such love belong to her? !

Looking at Song Haoyan, who was standing on the side unpredictably, Su Li was a little desperate. Her voice had become weak, "There is no other way. It is necessary for someone to integrate the new rules to prevent the collapse of this world! I did not lie to you. ! "

" So what? "Han Xiuheng unmoved.

Blood light, black mist, golden light.

Various lights flashed continuously in the sword formation. Han Xiuheng continued to input sword power into the sword formation with a cold face. Regardless of whether what Su Li said was true or not, he had made up his mind to strangle Su Li in this sword formation.

Song Haoyan stopped when Han Xiuheng's sword formation started. There was a deep shock in the dark eyes. At this time, he really realized that he was inferior to Han Xiuheng. Although he is equally determined and decisive, his identity is destined to prevent him from being desperate for his love. He has to consider too much, and sometimes hesitation and contradiction will inevitably arise.

Just like now...

Suli's breath in the sword formation is getting weaker and weaker, and the bright white light that envelops Rong Jing also gradually fades, and the black spikes become clearer and clearer in the bright white light.

Hesitating, Song Haoyan clenched his fists, and finally suppressed the thunder and lightning condensed in the palm of his hand.

Although Han Xiuheng controlled the sword formation, his spiritual sense had always paid attention to Rong Jing's situation and Song Haoyan's actions. Seeing that Song Haoyan didn't send out the thunderbolt on the palm of his hand, he relaxed slightly.

Looking at the sword formation, Han Xiuheng's face sank, and another magic trick came out. The breath of Su Li finally disappeared completely. A black fog body struggled to escape from the sword formation, but it was accurately hit by Han Xiuheng's flying sword. With a scream,

Su Li really disappeared from this world... The sword formation slowly faded away , in Su Only a bloody corpse remained where Li originally stood. Han Xiuheng was stingy with giving her a look, and he was thinking about how to get Rong Jing out of her current state.

Rong Jing's mind was blank, she didn't know when and where it was now. She only felt that she was in an endless white mist.