Chapter 40

"I think you should build an office together with me. The establishment of a base requires young people like you with ability and ideals."

"Since you are capable and ideal, how can you not go to the battlefield to splatter your blood? Director Jiang, you You can't delay other people's progress just because you are cherishing your talents." A hearty voice came from the right, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng turned their heads together and looked in the direction of the voice.

A tall man in an officer's uniform walked towards this side with a smile. He looked at him with two bars and four stars on his shoulders.

He had the rank of colonel, and he was the commander of the army division stationed near D city. This senior colonel is also about forty years old, but the whole person looks very different from this Director Jiang.

He is tall and strong, with dark complexion and firm features. His lips are thick and he looks more loyal, and his eyes are small and piercing. They are looking at Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing aggressively, "You say, don't you?"

Han Xiuheng turned around, facing the colonel, smiling neither humble nor arrogant. Said: "We are just one of the ordinary ability players. We will naturally abide by the rules of the base. What arrangements are made, as long as we are able to do so, will never shirk."

The colonel's gaze looked at Han Xiuheng as substantively . , Did not immediately express his position, and then moved his gaze to Rong Jing, and saw this delicate and fragile girl, who was not afraid of his aura, stood still in place, and saw him looking over, her face

There was also a faint smile.

Two really interesting people.

In addition to some of the supernatural beings who appeared in his division, he also saw several in the past two days.

Most of them are arrogant and arrogant, as if they are superior to others with abilities.

Facing Director Jiang and his solicitation, they often put on a cold look, waiting for the price.

There are also some capable but not outstanding people who wish to show their abilities all the time and make them value themselves.

But these two men are neither flattery nor arrogant. Stand there casually, looking complacent.

Facing the confrontation between him and Director Jiang, they were just simple words, and there was no eagerness to express his desire to be taken seriously, and there was no meaning to escape danger in the slightest.

He understands that these two people are afraid that they have real abilities. They can help with things, but neither he nor Director Jiang should think about controlling them.

Although such people are not very stable, they are also very dangerous. They will not easily stand on one side, and they will not break the current fragile balance between the ZF and the military.

Good too! After the colonel figured it out, he laughed, strode to Han Xiuheng and patted his shoulder heavily, but to his surprise, the intensity of these two strokes seemed to be like a mud cow entering the sea, and this gentle young man His face was relaxed, as if the two swipes just dusted his shoulders gently.

The non-commissioned officer who led the way saw this scene with a distorted expression on the side, and after a long time he did not laugh.

The colonel glared at the noncommissioned officer with a bit of embarrassment, hummed twice, and said to Han Xiuheng indifferently: "Good boy! Better than my best soldiers! How about, do you want to come to my team? Absolutely? Better than that office!"