Chapter 14

Soon, when it was completely dark, they saw the outline of a roadside gas station standing in the dark.

  "Shiyan, let's spend the night here tonight, just to collect some gasoline. There are not many zombies inside, so I will clean it up." Rong Jing swept away his consciousness and saw that there were five zombies outside and three in the small supermarket.
Only zombies are not dangerous for her and Yang Shiyan.

  "Let me go, I want to exercise." Yang Shiyan said.
Since she awakened the ability, she hadn't had any chance to kill the zombies with the ability.

  "Okay. Let's park the car behind and enter through the back door. The zombies outside don't care." Rong Jing knew Yang Shiyan's thoughts and did not raise any objections.
After all, survival in the last days is on her own.
  After dark, their two cars did not turn on their lights, and they left the traffic relatively quickly, so they had already dumped the cars behind them.
The two cars parked quietly behind the gas station, if you don't deliberately go around and look at them, you won't be able to find them.

  The back door of the gas station was opened easily by Rong Jing.
  Yang Shiyan entered the gas station alone, while Rong Jing stayed outside to protect the three elders. While watching the surrounding environment, Rong Jing watched Yang Shiyan's situation inside with her spiritual sense.
The three primary zombies did not gather together. Yang Shiyan did. They were resolved quickly and without danger.
  On the contrary, Father Yang has always been upset. In his opinion, even if the two little girls are capable, he, as the only male elder, should stand in front of them to protect them. But these two little girls didn't let him participate in the battle at all.

  "Jing Jing, I think you still give me a knife. I'm a big man, but your little girl can't protect it? Besides, if there are too many zombies in the future, I can help."

  Rong Jing was taken aback, only to realize that she seemed a bit overkill.
  Although Dad Yang is almost fifty, he is still an adult man after all. It is natural for him to rely on his own ability to protect his family. Moreover, she may not be able to protect them at any time in the future. It is better to let Dad Yang also add some combat experience, this is the most correct choice.

  "Uncle, I was negligent. I'll get you one in the car." Rong Jing smiled embarrassedly.

  "Okay! Don't underestimate Uncle Jingjing girl. I think that uncle was also an athlete in the unit back then." Father Yang relaxed a lot, and laughed as usual.

  Dragging the zombies out of the back door, five people in the two families took part of the cooked food they made yesterday into the gas station. Rong Jing looked at the gas station she was familiar with, and recalled what had happened here. She knew that eight out of ten, nine of it would happen again tonight. And this is where she killed for the first time in the previous life.

  "Squeeze in the duty room at night. Don't turn on the lights." Rong Jing took out five sleeping bags, and everyone spread out on the floor of the duty room and sat down.

  "These things are okay to eat for a few days, but after a while they are all broken." Mother Yang said with a sad face while eating the pie made yesterday.

  "Hey." Father Yang swallowed the pie in his mouth and sighed.

  Shen Lihua glanced at Rong Jing. She didn't have to worry about eating, but could she tell the Yang family three of these, Rong Jing hadn't discussed it with her yet. However, Shen Lihua still thinks it is better to keep it secret, after all, it is guilty of a crime, this kind of heaven-defying treasure, the more people know, the more insecure.
No matter how good the relationship with the Yang family is, it is not as important as the safety of my daughter.