Chapter 37

Her throat seemed to be blocked by cotton, she couldn't even make a cry.

Rong Jing's face changed and she changed her gesture again.

An ice shield suddenly appeared in front of Yao Fangqin.

The ice thorn and the colorless sword light hit the ice shield several times and then shattered and fell to the ground at the same time. .

And Su Li's fireball flew from Yao Fangqin's side to Rong Jing at the same time.

She knew that Rong Jing wouldn't let Yao Fangqin act as a substitute for the dead ghost.

Now that Rong Jing issued two abilities in a row, she must no longer have the energy to avoid the fireball that had compressed energy through her.

But she ignored it for a while, and there was Han Xiuheng beside Rong Jing!

After Han Xiuheng's colorless sword light was sent out, he paid attention to the situation on the opposite side and saw Su Li's movements.

The first time he blocked Rong Jing behind him, he attacked at the same time.

After the fireball faced Jian Xiu's colorless sword light, it was completely defeated, and the sparks were scattered in the night, like fireworks, short and brilliant.

"Qinqin!" Liu Chen, who was running along the winding road of the village, also caught up.

At this time, Yao Fangqin's stiff limbs had blood flow again.

She gritted her teeth and pushed Su Li to the side.

At this time, she was probably the only one she could rely on, Liu Chen... was
pushed to a staggered Su Li. ,

Her whole body exudes a cold resentment, her clenched lower lip has oozes blood, and the right hand hanging on her side is dripping with blood, falling drop by drop on the ground and seeping into the mud.

She was actually forced to this point!

Why? !

Why on earth? Is Rong Jing the heroine of her?

That was obviously a character she created, so why did Rong Jing treat her like this? !

Why does Song Haoyan ignore her? !

Why did Han Xiuheng want to kill her? !

And Yao FangQin! If she hadn't saved

Yao Fangqin by mistake, this young lady would have died at the school gate long ago! Why should you betray her now? !

Liu Chen, didn't this character who didn't appear in the original text come to help her? Why are you only caring about Yao Fangqin's magic trick! ?

She is not convinced!

She wants to retaliate against these people one by one! Let them know that there is no good end to betraying her!

Desire to survive

"Xiuheng, these zombies are handed over to you."

Rong Jing, no matter what Su Li is thinking at this time, she doesn't have much time to spend with Su Li here.

There are more than a dozen evolutionary zombies raging in the village.

If this is allowed to continue, the whole village will become without a living person.

If they want to leave, it will also become troublesome.

Han Xiuheng took a look at Rong Jing, separated out a divine sense to pay attention to Rong Jing's situation, and then drove Jianmang to face the zombies who were chasing here.