Chapter 27

After he came back to his senses, as soon as the empty brain resumed functioning, he couldn't help crying.

The man with thick eyebrows had already seen that there were only two beautiful little girls in the car, and was already very sorry.

He didn't expect another little girl to be scared to cry.
Suddenly he was at a loss and apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it."

Su Li had calmed down at this time, gently patted Yao Fangqin's back, and comforted: "Qinqin, it's okay. It's okay."

After being slapped by Su Li on the back, Yao Fangqin also slowly eased, sobbing and pulling the car door and getting out of the car, giving the man with thick eyebrows a stern look.
Yao Fangqin was small and round, with a round face. At this time, his face was pale and his eyes were flushed.
Looking in the eyes of a man with thick eyebrows, he felt guilty as if he had bullied a child.

But he was really anxious to find someone, and an anxious look appeared on his face.

"Big brother, where are you going to find someone?" Su Li thought that he could not find Rong Jing and the others. It would be much safer to walk with one more person, not to mention such a rare handsome guy.

"D City, my parents are both in D City's hometown, and they don't know what is going on now, so they are in a hurry."

"Hey, brother, we are also going to D City, it's a coincidence." Su Li said in surprise.

The thick eyebrows smiled, "Let's go together, the road is safer."

"Okay." Su Li was very satisfied.
Then when he saw the thick eyebrows, he turned around and talked to Yao Fangqin.

The cautious expression was really dazzling.

Are these good men blind?
SuLi snarled inwardly.

Rong Jing didn't know how tortuous and awkward Su Li's heart was at this time.

After they drove through the lake area, they saw that the scenery on the road had also changed. Along the dirt trail, there are lush greenery on both sides, and the green rapeseed in the ground is just right. From a distance, you can see some farmyards scattered under the hills. There is a small village not far ahead.

The dirt road passes directly through the middle of the village and then connects to the national highway.
There are a few small buildings on both sides of the road, which can almost be seen at a glance.
There are many small villages like this along the national highway, but it seems too desolate here, not even a zombie has been seen.
Although it was very strange, everyone decided to take a rest in that small village.

Land Rover’s tires had to be changed.
It's almost noon now, and I just finished eating here before continuing.
Arriving in the small village, Rong Jing did not perceive any danger within the scope of her divine consciousness. Everyone got out of the car one after another and checked around.
As expected, there was no one in this small village.

The best house was a small shop on the first floor, but at this time the goods in it were destroyed in a mess.
Behind the house, at the ridge, some bloodstains and human bones were found. I don't know if it was after the zombies raged.

Except for Han Xiuheng and Wei Ping who changed tires, everyone else was walking back and forth to move their bodies, especially Father Yang and Professor Chen, who had experienced such a fierce battle just now, and suddenly returned to the car for so long, and now they only feel all over their bodies. It's all sore and sore.

"Jing Jing, have your abilities changed? The ice mist just now is so powerful!" Yang Shiyan recovered, thinking of what he had seen before, and curiosity emerged.