Chapter 18

The courage came up again, and as a result, I saw that the younger brothers here were beaten to the ground. He raised his gun to Han Xiuheng with a stern face and he was about to pull the trigger...

        Han Xiuheng narrowed his eyes, flashed sideways, and picked up his hand. A steel tube in Qin Xian was slammed, and Qin Xian's hand holding the gun was hit by the steel tube. The gun fell to the ground, and the bones of his wrist made a slight cracking sound.

At the same time, Rong Jing saw this scene, a cold sweat broke out on her back, her right hand moved slightly, and an ice thorn instantly pierced Qin Xian's throat.

        Han Xiuheng and Wei Ping were momentarily astonished, but they were relieved soon. They originally only wanted to subdue this group of people, but now they realize that this is a lawless desperado. Then we must not tolerate rape.

        Seeing an ice thorn stuck in Qin Xian's throat and falling backwards, the two women hiding behind Qin Xian immediately screamed.
The other bastards were also taken aback, seeing that Qin Xian didn't hit anyone but was killed in the blink of an eye. After a few seconds of stunned, they all slumped their heads down on the ground and did not dare to move.

These people didn't seem to be good people either. Maybe they would die here too.

It was all caused by that lustful and useless Qin Xian!

        At that moment, Yang Shiyan, who had awakened his ability, could see clearly that when the bullshit was about to shoot, Han Xiuheng was clearly facing the opponent with his back, but he was able to react in time and accurately hit the target. Yang Shiyan looked at the monster's eyes more clearly, but she still had some admiration that she hadn't noticed herself, "You're amazing!"

        "So, am I qualified to pursue Rong Jing?" Han Xiuheng looked at her with a smile and looked at her again. Soon she moved to Rong Jing who was talking to Li Lan, her eyes filled with elegance.

        Yang Shiyan was choked by this person directly, and then rolled his eyes, "Huh, I still need to examine it strictly."

Wei Ping approached, "Hey, I say you are not, we are such a good model young man, Han. How are you going to investigate? Are you going to be that great Fahai that beats mandarin ducks?"

        "Knowing people, knowing my face and not knowing my heart, how could my family Jingjing be kidnapped casually." Yang Shiyan looked up and down Wei Ping with his slanted eyes, "but you are more anxious than the person involved? Envy?"

        "Envy, why not envy you? That's right, isn't it jealous?" Wei Ping immediately fought back.

        "You can go out and continue." Han Xiuheng narrowed his eyes and said with a smile.

        And Amin, who was kicked to the head by a surprise and fell to the side, shook his head and felt a lot more awake. Seeing Qin Xian's death, there was a hint of pleasure and dissatisfaction in his eyes. Isn't it just a little white face and a big man? They are all ordinary people, but he has special abilities.

        Winning a wink at the person next to him who had the best relationship, A Ming suddenly jumped up from the ground and headed towards Rong Jing in the distance.

        He felt that the little girl was the softest, and she must have been protected by three other people. As long as you can catch her, you can control the other three. The smile on Han Xiuheng's face, who was still talking just now, instantly turned cold, and the dark bottom of his eyes sank suddenly, and the whole person exuded an extremely dangerous aura in a moment.