Chapter 52

Gradually calm down.

She is in the illusion.

What she sees is what she wants to see or she doesn’t want to see.

The phantom array can invade people’s hearts, find the most vulnerable part of the person’s heart, and draw out the memories that even the person involved hides deep in their minds. ,

Let people fall into it completely, unable to escape.

Why did she appear in such a scene again? Probably because I heard Yang Shiyan asked her if she found any difference from before.

At that moment, she thought of the difference between her previous life and the present, so she was taken advantage of by the fantasy array. Void and enter.

But already knowing that she was in the illusion, Rong Jing was originally suspicious and wary of everything she saw before her, but with the death of Su Li and Song Haoyan frankly he approached him to repay his kindness, although there are still some doubts, but the previous life The matter can no longer affect her mood.

Even if it is repeated death, it won't make her lose heart.

Rong Jing raised her hands and formed a complicated technique.

Everything around her body was frozen into ice cubes.

Then, there was an explosion, and the frozen people and objects and the ice cubes shattered.

There was no blood.

The people in the ice cube turned into phantoms as they shattered.

Only Su Li was still standing there with resentment and sinister eyes.

He opened his mouth and said something before disappearing completely, but there was no sound.

Ignoring the energy fluctuation with strong hatred, Rong Jing already understood that everything here probably has nothing to do with Su Li.

However, she doesn't believe that Su Li can have such a strong strength, maybe Su Li is just a part of maintaining this illusion.

After the illusion in front of her disappeared, she found that she was still where she was. Han Xiuheng's eyes were full of worry, and she held her hands with both arms, so hard that she felt pain, "Jing Jing, are you okay?"

"It's okay. Xiuheng, do you feel the strange energy fluctuations emanating from them..." Rong Jing frowned, but she didn't expect that the three of them were Yang Shiyan and the others.

But Yang Shiyan still insists that Wei Ping is dead, and that Han Xiuheng who is standing next to Rong Jing is a fake.

Wei Ping punched the tree next to him depressedly, and the half-human trunk was suddenly broken by his gravity hammer and fell slowly toward the ground.

The snow on the canopy of the tree fell swiftly, and it happened to fall on the heads of the four people under the tree, blurring their vision.

The moment the cold snow fell on Rong Jing’s face, Rong Jing suddenly realized that those white snowflakes did not fall on Yang Shiyan’s body.

There seemed to be a thin invisible diaphragm around them, separating the two sides. .

That kind of energy envelops them!

Rong Jing condensed a cold ice blade in his hand, and took a few steps forward, trying to use the cold ice blade to pick up the rope that bound Yang Shiyan, but this kind of black rope of unknown texture could not be cut at all.