Chapter 35

When I was about to say something to make a round of it, I saw a man and a woman coming out of the house, which made people's eyes bright.

The young man was Han Xiuheng who had met before, and the girl held by him looked a little younger than Yao Fangqin, very beautiful, although not as stunning as Su Li, but with a gentle and elegant temperament.

Rong Jing saw Liu Chen, who hadn't been there before, her pupils shrank slightly, but she quickly concealed the past.

Facing the few people at the door at this moment, her little slap had a slight smile on her face: "Huh? Why don't I know what misunderstandings are between us?"

Originally, she thought this girl looked better than a girl with short hair.

Be gentle, I didn't expect that what I said would not sound very nice.

Liu Chen frowned slightly, he really couldn't figure out why these people had this attitude.

In today's environment, shouldn't we help each other when we meet the same survivors?

Besides, they knew Su Li and Yao Qianqin from the beginning.

"Jing Jing." Su Li walked around Yang Shiyan, looked at Rong Jing, and said with some embarrassment, "I blamed you for what happened that day. I was terrified at the time and finally ran out of the zombies. For a time did not think too much, you will think that I am a person deliberately left there to face the zombie group, but also to visit Chin also misunderstood. my bad, do not be angry with me, okay? "
she this It sounded like she was apologizing, saying she blamed Rong Jing, but she once again emphasized that she had faced a group of zombies alone after Rong Jing left.

Is there a big difference between deliberately running away or running away timidly?

After all, it deepened the impression that Rong Jing ran away and let Su Li face a large group of zombies alone.

If you don't understand Rong Jing's personality, you will definitely believe it and think it is Rong Jing's fault.

And now Su Liming is magnanimous and doesn't care about her previous behavior, and she is still hostile to Su Li relentlessly.

That's what Liu Chen thinks. He first met Su Li and Yao Fangqin, and these two girls gave him a good impression. Naturally, they would stand on the side of Su Li and the others pre-emptively.

On the contrary, when Han Xiuheng heard this, his black eyes sank sharply.

Although he was still smiling, his whole body exuded a strong coldness.

Rong Jing squeezed Han Xiuheng's hand, and then she felt the aura of the person next to her recede and returned to her gentleness.

She naturally understood what Su Li meant, even though she had practiced for this period of time, she had a natural attitude towards revenge.

But in the face of Su Li's move to seize the opportunity to target and discredit her at any time, he couldn't help but conceal a fire in his heart.

"There is really no misunderstanding between us. They are all obvious things. I said it last time, so I don't need to mention this."

Rong Jing's smile was a little cold, "Su Li, I really don't mind you. When facing a large group of zombies, I was so scared to hide. After all, everyone was afraid."

Yao Fangqin looked at the hand that Han Xiuheng was holding Rong Jing, feeling sad.

But seeing that he didn't come out to help Rong Jing speak, he felt a little more comfortable.