Chapter 58

Tell the good news.

However, it doesn't matter, Rong Jing and the others will be fine if they can come back.

Song Haoyan, who possessed psychic powers, was killing zombies on the wall, while feeling the strange existence in the group of zombies.

Such a regular and disciplined attack should not be a spontaneous action by a zombie, it is very likely that a mental mutant zombies have appeared.

However, there is no abnormality within the range that he can sense, so the mental mutant zombies with wisdom should hide behind, if they can go deeper.

Song Haoyan looked at the densely packed zombies under the city wall, and felt a little helpless.

A fireball flew over Song Haoyan's left side.

He killed the zombies in front of him with a lightning flash.

Looking back, those indifferent, emotionless black eyes made the person with the fire system behind him stagnate for a while. ,

And then quickly reacted, feeling deeply resentful that he would be afraid of other abilities.

It's just that now he needs to face an endless stream of zombies, and he can't retaliate back for a while.

Glancing at Song Haoyan hard, remembering the person's appearance in his heart, this fire-type super ability player continued to hide in the end, muttering uncleanly, throwing a fireball one after another.

He is one of the abilities who take refuge in ZF who is ready to flee at any time, and he doesn't want to run out of abilities at this time.

Song Haoyan didn't take this person to heart.

To be precise, before Rong Jing asked him to treat everyone in the team as friends, there were only two people in his eyes. His immediate superior, He Rong Jing.

And now, there are not too many people.
Yang Shiyan and Wei Ping joined forces to fight the zombies not far from Song Haoyan.

I was worried in my heart, and I don’t know what happened to Li Lan and Wang Zhenghua who insisted on staying outside the city...

When seeing more and more zombies , Li Lan drove away from City D. Escape from the base.

She didn't want to leave Wang Zhenghua and hide in the base alone.

But the number of zombies was much more than she had imagined before. Although they were far away, their vehicles were still surrounded by zombies.

"Xiaolan, why are you doing this?" Wang Zhenghua, who had been persuaded all the way without success, looked at the densely slapped zombies outside the car, and sighed deeply.

"Brother-in-law, you are the most important person to me now in this world. Can you say that I can watch you outside alone? Now...well, everyone is down here to reunite." Li Lan let go He turned the steering wheel and leaned back in the chair with a relieved smile on his face.

This car was the Wrangler that Rong Jing had modified before.

Even though it had been reinforced, it could not withstand the beating of so many zombies.

Soon the front window of the car was cracked, and then the broken particles of the tempered glass began to fall, and a green and white rotten arm stretched in and grabbed it towards Li Lan.

Sitting in the co-pilot, Wang Zhenghua pulled Li Lan with his left hand, pressed her underneath to protect her, and slashed at the zombie arm with his right hand, and cut the arm off in one fell swoop.