Chapter 49

The light enveloped all the zombie monsters in front of you...

When the constant crackling disappeared, all those zombies turned into real black shadows, and then turned into black ash and scattered on the tunnel ground.

Rong Jing looked at Song Haoyan in surprise.

This is the group attack he comprehended after he was promoted to the second rank of the ability? This is too exaggerated! Moreover, she had never seen Song Haoyan used the skill he had just used in the previous life.

And Song Haoyan's expressionless face also showed a brief surprise.

"Don't you know that the effect of this skill is so powerful?" Rong Jing asked puzzledly.

Song Haoyan hummed softly, then stepped forward and squatted down: "It's gone."

"What's missing?"

"The black ash just turned into."

Rong Jing's heart shuddered, and she stepped forward to see the original. There should be a lot of black ash on the ground with only mud. Those zombie monsters were chopped into ashes by Song Haoyan just now, are they all hallucinations?

A life illusion?

Something flashed through Rong Jing's mind.

"How is your injury?" Song Haoyan's words interrupted Rong Jing's thinking, and a strong smell of blood came out from Rong Jing. He knew that Rong Jing's injury must be serious.

Only then did Rong Jing feel that the wound on her body started to hurt.

The clothes inside and outside had been torn, and blood leaked from the wound, soaking her clothes.

If you enter the space now and soak in the Lingquan Pond, you will soon be able to heal these wounds.

However, Song Haoyan, who still couldn't figure out the details, was nearby, which made her unable to enter the space at all.

"It's not very serious, you turn around and I'll take care of it." Rong Jing took out a bottle of spiritual spring water from her backpack and said to Song Haoyan.

Although it was dark in the tunnel, and only the outline of each other could be seen with the eyesight of the magicians, Rong Jing still couldn't tear his clothes apart in front of Song Haoyan.
Song Haoyan didn't speak, and turned his back to Rong Jing.

After setting a spiritual power ban on the surroundings, Rong Jing took off the imperfectly torn jacket, bit her lower lip, tore the sweater and underwear directly on the wound, and then rinsed it with spiritual spring water.

Although there were many large and small wounds, almost all of them were skin and flesh scratches, without hurting bones and internal organs. After washing with a few bottles of spring water, the pain at the wound was slightly reduced.

"His—"
The back injury was a bit inconvenient. When Rong Jing reluctantly looked back, she accidentally pulled the heaviest wound on her shoulder, and she couldn't hold back her breath for a while.

Song Haoyan's back was stiff and he was about to turn around. Rong Jing quickly stopped him: "Don't move, I'm fine."

Now her clothes were torn apart, and if Song Haoyan turned around at this time, it would be embarrassing.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, another black figure suddenly jumped off the top of his head and headed straight towards Rong Jing.

Rong Jing hurriedly took out a piece of clothing and put it on her body casually, while avoiding the attack of the shadows. With this movement, the wound opened again, and the smell of blood on his body became stronger.