Chapter 17

Rong Jing really went to the old town of D city?

        Regarding this decision, Wei Ping from the same family in the far north and Professor Chen, whose wife died the year before, had no objections.

After making some preparations, the three drove towards D city. Not to mention some of the dangerous dilemmas, I did not expect to find her in the middle of the road!

        At this moment, it seemed that there were only two of them left in the whole world, quietly looking at the person who had been worried and missed for a long time, just wishing this moment into eternity. Of course this is impossible.  

        Soon a giggling voice broke the tender silence.

        "Hey, what's the matter, you finally found Rong Jing, so you plan to look at each other and blow the cold wind like this?" Wei Ping, who was walking behind him, looked up and down at the two with a smile, and joked.

        The thin middle-aged man walking behind also smiled, "I remember you, called Rong Jing, this freshman, right? It turns out that Xiuheng has been worried about sleeping and eating, and she must go to D city to find the little girl. It's you."

        Rong Jing's face flushed suddenly, her eyes finally moved away from Han Xiuheng, and she looked at the middle-aged man who was talking, and said strangely, "Professor Chen!"

        "Jing Jing, who are they?" Shen Lihua first came over. When I was scared by the two people who fell on the ground, I stopped my steps, and then I saw the three people outside, who seemed to know Rong Jing quite well.

        Especially the young man with a nice smile and gentle face, looking at Rong Jing's gaze contains meaning, which of these people who have passed by doesn't know.

        "Mom, aunt, and uncle, this is Professor Chen, a very famous economist. This semester is giving us a class in microeconomics. This semester is Senior Brother Wei Ping from the second graduate school."

Rong Jing introduced Professor Chen and then introduced Wei Ping, Professor Chen exchanged greetings with the three parents with a smile, and Wei Ping politely stepped forward to say hello, and several people dropped Han Xiuheng.

        Shen Lihua was amused secretly, Mama Yang also winked at her and deliberately pointed at Han Xiuheng and asked Rong Jing, "Do you not know this person Jingjing?"

        "Auntie! He, he is also my senior."

The faint white mist between the conversations drenched the girl's pink cheeks, with a hint of shyness and composure, which made Han Xiuheng feel that the fear of the two days' worries disappeared instantly.

        He looked upright and looked at Shen Lihua and Yang's parents with a smile,  
"Hello two aunts, and good uncle. My name is Han Xiuheng. I am Rong Jing's senior at school and also in the second year of graduate school."

        "Well, hello, hello." Shen Lihua smiled warmly, and looked at Han Xiuheng nodding repeatedly. Mother Yang was also full of smiles.

         At this time, I still have to look for Rong Jing while still worrying about it. Judging from this intention, this young man is quite good.

        Yang Shiyan was a little surprised at first, but the reaction was not slow. She quickly understood what was going on with Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng, and poked Rong Jing with her elbow, "Hey, wife Jing Jing, you won't be so fast. Just don't want me?"

        Rong Jing paid her back. Just as she was about to say something, she heard an exclamation sound from the corner of the Wang family inside. Han Xiuheng's expression condensed, and his whole body instantly exudes an aura of wariness.