Chapter 64

Qin entered Rong Jing's body, and the mental fatigue soon disappeared. She has gradually become accustomed to everything in the last days, including the things that suddenly appeared that she hadn't encountered in the previous life.

The psychological endurance is really tougher the harder he gets.

Putting on loose and comfortable home clothes, he was swept into his arms as soon as he opened the bathroom door.

Rong Jing was taken aback. In the space, her spirit was the most relaxed, and she never thought about observing everything around her with her spiritual consciousness. But he didn't want to be successfully attacked by this guy.

"Hey, mom is right next door." Rong Jing struggled lightly and protested quietly, but the face buried in front of Han Xiuheng's chest was red.

Han Xiuheng didn't let go, his arms tightly confined her, his voice was low, with a trace of disappointment: "Why do you always avoid me these past two days?"

"Wh, where?!" Rong Jing was taken aback and remembered. In the past few days, I have almost been with Shen Lihua in the space. Many times when I meet Han Xiuheng alone, I will quickly find excuses to avoid it.

Can't help retorting unnaturally, "Isn't that I want to spend more time with my mother."

"Is it?" Han Xiuheng let go of his hand slightly, and his deep eyes stared at Rong Jing.

Although Shen Lihua was there before, the little girl would not avoid him deliberately as she does now. Even being kissed where Shen Lihua couldn't see it just glared at him blushing. Facing the person he likes by his side, he naturally has the same impulse that is difficult to restrain like a normal man, but every time he holds the bottom line that Rong Jing can allow.

But now, Rong Jing actually avoided him. Although he could understand what Rong Jing was awkward, it still gave him a strong sense of frustration.

He has already identified Rong Jing as a person. As long as Rong Jing doesn't change, he will be confident that he can maintain this relationship well, and his family will definitely support him, so naturally the things that little girl is worried about will not happen. It's just that, although he can handle other things with ease, he who has no experience in feelings is still a little at a loss.

"Jing Jing, you... don't want to be with me?" Han Xiuheng's eyes were deep, and Rong Jing raised her head and fell into the deep darkness of this pool.

Her chest stagnated, and she shook her head quickly.

"No." After speaking, her face was red again, Rong Jing couldn't help but stared at Han Xiuheng, and said grotesquely

. The eyes were warm and gentle, "There is no way, in front of the one you love, there will always be moments of anxiety." The

love words in her ears continued, and the redness on Rong Jing's face deepened again. The slightly upturned corners of her mouth made her look delicate and charming, Han Xiuheng looked down, her eyes darkened, and then kissed gently.

After the contact, the light kiss gradually became intense, and the tip of the tongue was traced along the outline of the lips, and then he drove straight in, attacking the city. The palm of his hand moved up along Rong Jing's waist, seeming to hesitate before staying on her back, but the hot temperature already seemed to burn people.