Chapter 48

Footprints? "

" It is possible. "Rong Jing took a closer look.

Most of these footprints of different sizes are those of military boots, and indeed everyone of the supernaturalists has got a set of armaments. In such weather, most of the superhumans are wearing them. Military boots.

"Go, go over and take a look. "

Han Xiuheng still walked in the forefront, carefully searching and exploring along the direction of the footprints.

But in such a thick snow, except for Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing who can walk easily with light body skills, the others are deep.

With one foot lightly and one foot in the snow that can sink a whole calf, it is difficult to move forward.

"Jing Jing, why are you two so relaxed? It's so unfair. " Yang Shiyan panted, holding a branch standing in place and complained.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng turned their heads and noticed that they were too conspicuous.

Even Song Haoyan, who was agile and had a second-order ability. Shi was a little embarrassed.

"You follow the path I took, I used the ability to strengthen the snow surface, so I won't sink into it. " Rong Jing secretly rejoiced that it was in the snow, and her ice power was a perfect excuse.

"Ah, you said it earlier."

Yang Shiyan, who didn't notice the abnormality, exaggeratedly breathed a sigh of relief, "You don't need to work so
hard now. "

Rong Jing wrapped the snow surface with aura to make them stronger. As a result, the team's walking speed was indeed much more efficient.

Not long after they walked, Li Lan suddenly exclaimed, "Brother-in-law?!"

After hearing this, everyone turned their heads, and then they found that Wang Zhenghua who was walking at the back was missing.

Because physical strength was really not as good as the superpower, Li Lan was originally at the back, but Wang Zhenghua was worried that she would not be safe in the end. ,

That’s why I walked behind Li Lan deliberately. But I didn’t expect Li Lan to look back just now, only to find that Wang Zhenghua didn’t know when he was gone.

Because everyone was walking along Rong Jing’s route, he couldn’t even see it for a while. Where did Wang Zhenghua start to disappear?

Han Xiuheng took Rong Jing's hand, preventing her from looking back and looking for it: "Jing Jing, I am worried that someone will be missing. You are here with everyone, and I will go back and have a look."

Rong Jing frowned slightly, with a look in her eyes. Self-blaming, Han Xiuheng led the way. She should pay more attention to everyone, but because she was also eager to explore here, she ignored her own safety.

"Okay, I'll pay attention."

Han Xiuheng nodded and swiftly walked towards the path, but the footprints along the way were normal. You can distinguish a total of seven different normal forward footprints by carefully distinguishing them. There is no trace of fighting or struggling.

What the hell is it?

Han Xiuheng was full of doubts, and quickly ran towards the place where Rong Jing was waiting, but he didn't know that in just a few minutes, the inexplicable disappearance happened again.

Li Lan suddenly disappeared from everyone's sight. It was as if the whole person suddenly became transparent, and then, with a blink of an eye, the person standing there suddenly disappeared, as if there was no one there.