Chapter 81

Compared with the dazzling blood, it was shocking. And that terrifying and powerful force is coming out of him.

The cold light in his long and narrow phoenix eyes pierced both Captain Tan and Sister Yu as if it were substance.

And the white light still hanging in the air also began to swarm into his body at this time.

Including Song Haoyan, everyone stared blankly at the scene in front of them.

The seriously injured person even forgot the physical pain, and Captain Tan couldn't even think about what he was about to face. In the face of this terrible power, he suddenly lost his intention to struggle.

When Han Xiuheng threw the super high-energy bomb over, he had no time to sacrifice a sword formation to protect him. There was no complete place to stand, he could no longer take Rong Jing to hide. For a moment, his mind was full of only the idea of ​​protecting Rong Jing under him.

The body of the immortal cultivator has been severely damaged, as long as there is nothing wrong with the meridians, he can slowly cultivate well. But he didn't expect that after the bomb exploded, the movement of the true essence in his dantian gradually formed an increasingly powerful vortex.

Immediately afterwards, he sensed the surprisingly powerful white light above T City, and he was vaguely familiar. Before he had time to think about it, the dazzling white light came straight at him.

Han Xiuheng didn't understand until he was completely shrouded in white light. In the eyes of others, he just stood holding Rong Jing on the spot, but in fact, huge and fragmentary information suddenly flooded into his mind, like being hit hard by a heavy hammer, even if his willpower is overwhelming. With ordinary people, it almost collapsed.

When everything subsided, Han Xiuheng's dark eyes burst into sharp light...

The author has something to say: This article has come to an end. I hope that the sister paper who reads the article can easily collect the author~ The new article is already being prepared. In, the deficiencies of this article, the new article will work hard to improve ~
  put the author in a bowl

It is not accidental that the jade slip in the jade bracelet space of 90 Cultivation World chose Han Xiuheng.

Millions of years ago, in the great battle between immortals and demons, countless cultivators and monks died in the war, and the entire world of comprehension was severely damaged.

A truly powerful person who has gone beyond the Three Realms deliberately left a glimmer of life in order to prevent the real world of this world from being truly extinct.

And the cause and effect with this line of vitality is the master of the jade bracelet space, the Taoist couple who has a deep affection for his wife.

The female Dao Xiu left a white jade bracelet at the last moment, but in fact, the male Jian Xiu also left a sapphire spirit stone to one of the most potential descendants at a critical juncture.

Descendants eventually failed to survive the encirclement and suppression of demons.

Originally, the soul was almost refined by the soul-refining flag, but because of the sapphire spirit stone, it entered the cycle of reincarnation, and the sapphire spirit stone was also missing.

Millions of years have passed, and the soul of this descendant does not know how many reincarnations.

The soul condenses in the reincarnation. Although he has no memory, his aptitude is getting better and better, but the realm of comprehension is really like that powerful person.

The calculus was in decline, and in the end it developed to the point where the ordinary human world didn't even know that there was a realm of comprehension.

And Han Xiuheng is the reincarnation of that descendant, unable to touch the realm of cultivation, and his aptitude is beyond mortal, he also showed a dazzling light in the field of ancient martial arts.

When the sapphire spirit stone was discovered millions of years later, it was regarded as an emerald by ordinary people, and it was inlaid on a ring, which eventually became one of the Han family's heirlooms.