Chapter 66

The road was covered with gray-white spider webs, and they even saw some figurines of people tied to the spider webs. It was unclear whether they were zombies or living people.

Rong Jing tried not to let herself imagine too carefully, feeling the temperature of Han Xiuheng's palm, focusing on whether there was danger around her.

The tunnel in front gradually opened up, and the two of them also discovered the rich demon energy in front of them at the same time. A huge spider was lying there quietly, and there were densely packed figurines on the spider web, and some were even struggling. It seems that the zombies and humans in this city were not all eaten by the mutant orangutan, but became the prey of these spiders in the sewer.

If you look closely, you can see the spider's appearance. The thick and furry spider's legs are covered with stiff barbs, and the ugly head has a pair of large jaws. You can see how easy it is to bite off a person's head at a glance. And there are at least a dozen human heads on its back, some are blue and white and stiff, some are rotten.

This spider obviously found them. The previous group of washbasin-sized spiders might have been the pawns it sent to explore the way. At this moment, it is waiting for their arrival.

The huge human-faced spider moved when they stopped, and a bunch of gray and sticky silk came towards them both. Han Xiuheng's flying sword quickly cut off the spider silk, and at the same time launched an attack.

Rong Jing's face was pale, and she bit her lower lip tightly. She tried to overcome her fear and the feeling of tingling all over her body. Both hands began to squeeze the tactics and moved towards the spider.

This spider of at least Tier 6 or above is in this tunnel, and its crawling speed is much faster than that of Rong Jing. After a short while, he flexibly arrived in front of them.

"Be careful!" The huge claw was like a sickle, whizzing across the air and swept across it suddenly, Han Xiuheng quickly pulled Rong Jing away from him.

Yung Jing see just wiping it paws on Han Heng repair back and over her chest a panic, and some regret, said:. "I'm fine, you do not repair Heng distracted me alone"

voice hardly ever, only began to giant The human face spider made a bitter attack. When Han Xiuheng saw that Rong Jing seemed to have put aside his fear, he was also relieved.

In the narrow and dark tunnel, under the attack of the giant spider, the two kept evading in embarrassment. The giant spiders not only threaten them with their claws and jaws, but also spit out spider silk from time to time to try to bind them. And every time when Han Xiuheng and her attack threatened it enough, this spider, which seemed to have already possessed wisdom, would avoid hiding in time.

The battle was temporarily deadlocked.

This is not the way to go. Rong Jing frowned, took out the Explosive Talisman from the space and threw it towards the spider. Who knows that the shell of this spider is very strong, and the damage caused by the Explosive Talisman to it is not serious. Instead, it aroused its anger, turning his head and rushing towards Rong Jing.

Rong Jing dodges the terrifying and huge claws of the giant spider, but doesn't want the spider to be very cunning. It seems to have discovered that the two humans are reacting very quickly. While waving their claws, they also spew out a bunch of gray spider silk. Twisting Rong Jing's waist tightly...

"Jing Jing!" Han Xiuheng chased him, and Fei Jian had already chopped off the spider silk that had entangled Rong Jing in the direction of the spider. Rong Jing also reacted, and a cold ice blade appeared in her hand, cutting the spider silk neatly.