Chapter 11

I wandered around inside, and saw Rong Jing and the two coming over, rushing out with both hands stretched out, but the window blocked her movement.

  "What to do, the key to the door of the dormitory is on the aunt's desk." Su Li said in a low voice.

  Rong Jing looked at the desk in the duty room. It was right next to the window. The keychain could be obtained by reaching out from the window. "Or, break the window and take it?"

  "Okay." Su Li also calmed down at this time. In the last year, she generally understands everything in the last year. She should avoid dangerous places in advance. Except for Rong Jing’s existence as a threat, as long as she can increase her strength and experience, she will be able to face it well. , Without getting the cultivation jade bracelet, she would still awaken the fire system abilities. It doesn't make sense that she is not as good as a local person as a traverser.

  "After I knocked on the window, you used the mop to hold the auntie inside, and I hooked out the key." Rong Jing pointed to the mop by the door.

  Su Li walked over and picked up the mop, then nodded.

  Rong Jing took a step back, holding the steel pipe in both hands and knocking hard on the window glass. The sound of glass shattering was strangely piercing in the corridor in the wee hours of the morning. The zombie turned into by Aunt Su Guan was even more excited. The crying and screaming in the building gradually increased, and slowly walking zombies began to appear in the corridor behind. Su Li hurriedly held the mop with both hands to reach the auntie's chest and pushed it back.

  Rong Jing swiftly hooked the key out, and the two quickly opened the door lock. After feeling that there was no movement outside, they opened the door and walked out cautiously.

  On the tree-lined road outside the dormitory, there was only one swaying elderly zombie. It should be the aunt of the cleaner who came out to clean the road in the early morning. But now it has become an unconscious zombie.

  "Jing Jing, do we really not take Yao Weiqin and the others?" Su Li asked in a low voice.

  "She doesn't live close to my house. Is it necessary to go together?" Rong Jing asked rhetorically, pretending that she didn't understand Su Li's meaning.

  Su Li opened her mouth, why is it different from the original text? Rong Jing obviously should come forward and help everyone escape the dormitory together. Could it be the change caused by her crossing again? Thinking of the almost freezing relationship between Rong Jing and Yao Fangqin, Su Li felt that he was the truth. Sure enough, the heroines are good for men and bad for women.

  "Now the phone can't get through, I can't reach home, Jing Jing, don't leave me behind ."

   "Leave school and talk about it."

  Rong Jing glanced at her and ran out of the park first. The two people cautiously avoided a few zombies all the way in the dark, until they were close to the school gate, they really met face to face with the zombies.

  That is the school's security team. It should have been an accident during the patrol. Except for the thin man who became the first zombie, the other two were intact. The other two had either a broken neck or a big hole in their chest.

  Su Li swallowed and turned to look at Rong Jing, her voice still trembling, "Jing Jing, two to three, are you afraid of it?"

  "Is it useful?" Rong Jing glanced at Su Li faintly. In the previous life, she foolishly thought that Su Li was really scared, and because she had only two mothers and daughters in the family, she had learned a little taekwondo, so she rushed to the forefront along the way. Later, she had a special ability. Instead, he was slandered by Su Li's belly, she was indeed the heroine, and there was no danger in rushing.