Chapter 57

Don't restrict you. I said before that you only need to maintain the original plot development. The reason for the acceleration of the world's collapse is that another force is intervening. In fact, this is also the reason for the crossing of Su Li. I can't correct the fate of Su Li, so I will allow you to be born again. "

"Is it the same reason that those demonic cultivators entered the world and made chaos?" "

" Yes. The rules of the world are constantly repairing themselves, but they still can't keep up with the speed of destruction. So you have encountered these things that should have been encountered only a few years after the end of the world. "

"Isn't Su Li dead now?"

"What's dead is a carrier she got after passing through."
" ...I will meet her again?!"  Rong Jing was so shocked that she almost couldn't speak, her mind was filled with strong disgust.

"No, You won't meet Su Li again. You have actually encountered it before. When you met that mutant lizard in D city, didn't you feel a familiar breath with that black air? "
"Isn't that the Huawaitian Demon?"

"If you want to give her a general explanation for this phenomenon, it's not wrong to say that it's an outer celestial demon.She originally came from another world, taking advantage of someone in this world to invade when something was wrong, and replace it. "

Rong Jing was a little confused. She remembered the novel she had read in Peipei's before, "...but did it mean that she was the author who accidentally crossed into the book she wrote?"

"That book is the one written by Su Li himself! Doesn't belong to this world at all. But it is because of the existence of this book that the world is forcibly merged, which leads to chaos in the world and eventually collapse. "
...Peipei, despite saying that, I still can't accept myself as a character in a book.

" What if, I want to... completely destroy this false world? "

"You won't." Pepe answered quickly.

"Why are you so sure?" "

"Rong Jing, in fact, you are in a real world. It's just because you are a newborn and not complete enough, so you will be invaded." Peipei pondered for a while, and explained to Rong Jing, "As for why I am like this. Surely you will not destroy the world... What do you think? You have loved ones, lovers, friends, are you really willing to destroy all of this? Besides, this world is inherently real, and everyone in it is There are flesh and blood, thoughts and souls. Even plants and trees exist in real life."

"I seem to have feelings for this world."

"Of course, Rong Jing, you are already a monk, if you can stand firm. The heart keeps pursuing it, and one day you will understand why this world exists, and what is outside of this world. At that time, you will know how to worry about whether the world you live in is true or false, and how it is It's ridiculous."

"...I understand. I will stick to it forever."
After that, Rong Jing never heard Pepe's voice again.

And Han Xiuheng held her against the erosion of the black mist, until the space seemed to be turned on by some mechanism, emitting a huge power, which in turn swallowed the black mist, and sent her and Han Xiuheng into the spiritual spring pool. .

Although she couldn't control her body, Rong Jing kept feeling the aura in the air, meditating on the Nine Turns Mingxin Jue in the dark.

As a result, her spiritual consciousness gradually became stronger.

Rong Jing slowly opened her eyes, tilted her head to look aside, and then met Han Xiuheng's gaze.

Standing by the pool, he was dressed in simple dark gray casual clothes, and some of his long black forehead was randomly pulled aside, and the long and narrow phoenix eyes seemed to be able to see the worry and suffering in it.