Chapter 22

You..."
        "Oh, just can't bear it. "

Zurich is no reason Yeung Sze Yan hostile choking fly from the fire, wait for a group but in front of Song Hao Yan has strongly insisted want to keep the image, but to slightly frowning, try to calm told Yang Shi Yan," We do not know, you How could there be such a hostility towards me? If you have anything, you can talk about it. "

        Mother Yang heard Yang Shiyan's voice and opened the door, only to see Yang Shiyan arguing with a strange girl, she didn't know what to say for a while.

        "Ah, Jingjing!" Could it be you..." At this time, Su Li saw Rong Jing following Song Haoyan, then turned to look at Yang Shiyan, aggrieved but resisted not to say anything, and attracted the attention of Yang Shiyan and others.

        Rong Jing was concerned about Su Li's expression of hesitating expression did not express anything.

        "Rong Jing! How can you do this? ! "Su Li didn't speak, but Yao Fangqin looked at Rong Jing with contempt, and said angrily, "You actually threw Su Li into a group of zombies and ran away by yourself!" Fortunately, Zuli has always regarded you as a friend! Really vicious and shameless! "The elders who were in the living room chatting in the opposing scene looked at the short girl with a round face in surprise. Song Haoyan's cold face was still expressionless, but there was a hint of inquiry in his eyes.  

        And Rong Jingwei Startled, then stared at Yao Fangqin with disbelief, and slowly moved his gaze to Su Li.

        Shen Lihua and others walked out the door and carefully looked at the two strange little girls. They were called Su Li's. The straight long hair hangs down on the shoulders, and she is wearing a clean and neat slim black down jacket.  

        She has a hot body and a charming appearance. Such a beautiful girl stands in front of her as if she has never experienced the end of the world. She is said to be by Rong Jing was thrown into the pile of zombies?

        The hearts of everyone present suddenly became colorful.

Su Li's white teeth bit her lower lip, and a trace of sadness flashed in her eyes, but she still straightened her back stubbornly. She gently shook her head and held it. The round-faced girl stopped her next words, "Stop talking,  Qinqin. "

Seeing her pretentiously posing like this, it was as if Rong Jing had really done something bad. Shen Lihua frowned and asked Yao Fangqin, "Little girl, did you see what you said with your own eyes?"

"I'm not here again. How could I see it? Su Li told me." Yao Fangqin gave Shen Lihua a sideways look, and felt that this beautiful aunt was not a good person, and even asked such things, it was obvious that she didn't believe what she said.

Other people's eyes were more complicated, and they all felt that this little girl was a bit too simple. Rong Jing is a person, not to mention that the Yang family is well-known to the three, even Li Lan and Wang Zhenghua can feel that Rong Jing is a girl who distinguishes the importance of things, handles things cautiously, but is kind-hearted. It wasn't partiality, but they all felt that even if there were things the little girl said, it wasn't necessarily that Rong Jing deliberately harmed others. What's more, this is the one-sided word of the person involved. And think about what Rong Jing said in the car before: After they came out of school, they weren't all the same—something must have happened at that time.

Yu Guang noticed Song Haoyan's veiled look, Rong Jing was amused secretly, but there was no expression on her face, then he sighed and looked at Su Li seriously, "Su Li, you really said this to Yao Weiqin. Is it?"

        Su Li was biting her lower lip, as if pulling Yao Fangqin to stop her from continuing. However, she was not very worried. There were only two people present that day. Even if Rong Jing said something else, it would only show that the two of them were holding each other's words, depending on which side the balance in people's mind was facing.