Chapter 60

In this way, and everyone can't hold on for long. "Rong Jing frowned, her hands continued, "These zombies must be controlled by high-level zombies like this."

Han Xiuheng stared into the distance, "I didn't find any special mutant zombies on the side of Ximen before, so they should have come to the side of the South Gate."

"But I can't feel it here. "

"I can't feel it either."

"There is an abnormality in the southeast direction." Song Haoyan leaned over and said blankly.

Rong Jing couldn't help turning her head, her eyes full of curiosity, "What did you find, or can you feel it?"

"I can feel it." Song Haoyan has made up his mind to tell Rong Jing about his mental powers. If the crisis here is not resolved, probably Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng will not leave.

Even Han Xiuheng is a little stern, he knows Rong Jing's spiritual knowledge. how wide the range, even she could not find in such a large range to higher-order variation of different zombies, may actually be able to feel the Song Hao Yan, Hao Yan Song does not seem just as he showed.

"I There are lightning abilities, as well as mental abilities. "Faced with Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng's incomprehension, Song Haoyan explained.

In fact, it was because of the special psychic powers, and Song Haoyan had this kind of special power since he was a child, and he was not awakened by virus stimulation after the end of the world.

It is much more dedicated to use than ordinary people. Since arriving at the South Gate, he has been condensing his mental power into one stream, testing in different directions one by one, until he was in the southeast direction outside the South Gate just now, feeling Arrived at the existence of mental power that is different from one's own.

"Is there an abnormality only in that direction? "Han Xiuheng let out his consciousness to the southeast, looked at it, and asked.

"Yes . Very strong mental power."

"To be able to control so many zombies, there should be at least Tier 4. Zombies are evolving really fast now. " Rong Jing tightened her eyebrows.

Because of the force that allowed Su Li to pass through, the process of destruction in this world has accelerated too much.

If it continues, mankind will probably not be able to keep up with the worsening speed of the crisis and will eventually die.

When this incident is over, she must take the initiative to find this mysterious power.

"To end the tireless attack of these zombies, it seems that we must solve the zombies with mental abilities." Han Xiuheng pierced the head of a high-level zombie that had climbed to the far wall with another flying sword.

These ordinary warriors and supernaturalists are already a bit exhausted, and their reactions are much slower. If they are not resolved as soon as possible, they will not be able to reverse the situation.

"Let's go to Master Yao, ask him to borrow a car and drive over." Rong Jing suggested.

But Master Yao is now having a headache for the turmoil at the North Gate.

Hearing Han Xiuheng said that they wanted to borrow a car to drive out of the South Gate, he suddenly failed to control the furious:

"You guys are also making trouble! How can the city gate be opened?! Do you know? Know what the situation is once the city gate is opened? Those zombies are not ordinary humans, they are not afraid of bullets! As long as one rushes in, our base will be finished!"