Chapter 73

where are you now. " The female professor sighed, and then whispered, "In fact, there is nothing special, the above now attaches great importance to capable people and strangers, and the Han family happens to be the most complete family of these people. You see, how many special tasks have their family completed? This time around M City, there were five Korean family members involved. "

"But it's not the Han family that has the highest power level in the base."

"The fourth-tier one, the most powerful is healing, although it is rare and precious, after all, no one has strong combat power. Nor can they go out with the team to participate in missions, of course, those who are most valued are those with combat abilities at the peak of Tier 3. "

"That's right, if I also have abilities, I also hope it is from the combat system..."

"Don't dream of your kid, give me concentration and sort out the information!"

On the other hand, the two people who proposed to control Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing also had a conversation. They were originally members of a secret agency that researched abilities before the end of the world.

At that time, this department was not only completely confidential, but each group there is no contact between the now in the last days, has become a mighty eschatological hope, they also gradually open the sector within a small range, but they still retain the previous belief that only the people will be able to protect the security completely under control.

" Xiao Tan, is the mentally capable child you are in contact with now? "Asked the pale-haired one.

The middle-aged man called Xiao Tan was very respectful to the old man and replied slightly with his head down, "I got in touch. I originally wanted him to go to the Qilin base, but he insisted.To Go back here. "

"The Kirin base is indeed not quite as good as it is. "The old man pondered for a moment and said, "Forget it, this kid is probably thinking of you. "

"Yes, Mr. Wu." The middle-aged man surnamed Tan nodded, and said after a while, "Look, this is about Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing..."

"Now, some people are eager for quick success and instant benefits, and they want to produce results earlier, regardless of safety. I think it took us more than ten years before we dared to let those children with supernatural ability leave the institute. Now it's messed up, they still... …" Mr. Wu was a little excited as he spoke. The middle-aged man surnamed Tan quickly handed a cup of tea. Mr. Wu took a sip before sighing, “Fine, now it’s up to the people above to decide.”

National The research institute doesn't know what demon energy is, but it can detect the existence of this strange energy. As early as after the reorganization of the state institutions and the smooth entry into the Xuanwu base, research institutions were established to study the various new energies that emerged in the apocalypse. In addition to the research laboratory studying the virus that causes humans to become zombies, there are also some of them who are studying this energy named X-1, which is completely different from the zombie virus.

After this kind of energy appears, it often produces a distorted magnetic field similar to a black hole, and it is impossible to detect the internal situation, so they will send a team of supernaturalists directly into the investigation. After all, the disappearance of Wangjiacun near the D city base was finally resolved. But I didn't expect that many people disappeared one after another and there was no result. The influence of this incident gradually became too great, and rumors began to appear among the people in the outer city of the base.

In the end, they had to send a search and rescue team, but in fact even they themselves felt hopeless, unless they could figure out what this energy was. With the appearance of Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing, no one with supernatural powers continued to fall into it and rescued the people trapped inside. This is good news for the general public. Even these two young people now have a good popularity among the supernaturalists. Everyone admires and likes them-in this world, people admire them. And respect the strong.

However, this is bad news for the research laboratory that studies X-1 energy. Because after that, X-1 energy disappeared from M City.

Therefore, Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing, who have been in close contact with this energy many times, have become key figures.

At this time, the two young people who were thought of by many people had to face a room of onlookers. As for how the people above would think of them, the two of them had already prepared some psychologically, after all, they were so different from ordinary people. However, as long as Rong Jing's space is not exposed, the rest will not be a problem. With their current capabilities, this base can't trap them at all.

However, the Han family who met Rong Jing for the first time would not let them go so easily.

Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing returned to the base a step later, and they told Han Xiucong and others that they would go to pick up Rong Jing's mother first. When they returned to the base, the base staff had already prepared a place for Rong Jing and Shen Lihua. And the role that Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing played in this mission had already been reported above.

Knowing that Rong Jing's mother had also arrived at the Xuanwu base, Mother Han was a little bit unable to sit still, and when she saw Han Xiuheng, she urged him to bring Rong Jing back to see her first, so that she could visit her mother-in-law in a legitimate way.

Not to mention that her youngest son was only twenty-four or five years old until he was resuscitated, and as soon as he resuscitated, he was identified as a girl. As for the girl who is in the last days and can live through tribulations with her son, of course she should take a good look.

"You, it seems that Xiaoheng can't find his wife. Xiaoheng is such a good child! It's her blessing that people find Xiaoheng! Listen to me, wait for her to stand up, don't let the little girl tail Going up to the sky." Aunt Han Jia couldn't understand the excitement of Han Mu.

Mother Han smiled slightly, and didn't intend to talk to her wife too much about this, "No, Xiaoheng, this child is really painful."

She has heard Han Xiucong say what Rong Jing is like. Of course Han Xiuheng likes little girls and speaks nice things, but even the serious and rigid boss of their family thinks the little girl is good, which shows that it is really good.

The mother-in-law's appearance is of course necessary, but I don't intend to be embarrassed deliberately. If you can get along well, then it is naturally the best; if you can't get along, then just be polite, and it's okay for the two young people to get along well. Although the Han family attaches great importance to traditional rules, their old couple are quite open about feelings and are unwilling to embarrass their children in this regard.

When Rong Jing followed Han Xiuheng to Han's house, she saw the serious Han father and the Han mother with a kind smile, sitting on the sofa in the living room, and a few people sitting on the chairs beside them, their eyes all over. Han Xiuheng fell on her.

Although Rong Jing was a little nervous, she still opened a smile: "Uncle, Auntie, hello."

Although the little girl is not very old, she has a calm temperament, and her smile makes her picturesque eyebrows a little softer and kind. He is a person who makes people feel good after seeing it.

This first aspect made Han Mu let go of her heart.